Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2015, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
^Love this quote from a review of 4x03! Love seeing all the praise Emily gets, she's so deserving of it!
yeah i was like when i saw that scene, ooooh Felicity is on fire !

she so deserves loads of credit and reconizition
Old 10-25-2015, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If there’s one female hero on television that has more than proven her worth as such, it’s one badass bitch with Wi-Fi, Felicity Smoak. In a show that was initially so hyped about regarding its comic book heroes, Felicity rose from the traditional hero landscape and became one of the show’s most important symbols of heroism. Felicity has proven time and time again that being a hero isn’t equated to one’s physical ability to deliver an ass-beating so much as it’s equated to delivering a kick-ass attitude, as well as possessing intelligence and determination that leaves even the nastiest of villains caught off guard and even the toughest of heroes smitten.

FangirlishCountdown to 'Supergirl': Our 7 Favorite DC Television Female Heroes

^Felicity is number 1 on this list of 7 Favorite DC television female superheroes! So awesome! Great list because it includes other non traditional and non masked heroes like Caitlin and Lyla. And I love that so many media outlets or whatever are acknowledging Felicity as the superhero she truly is and praising her for all the things that make her one of the best superheroes there is! That is just so awesome to see! I love love love it!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-25-2015, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

meee to
Old 10-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Wow, this girl is getting recognized by many people! I'm very proud of her!

However I don't agree so much with the rest of the article, to be honest I would definitely choose another order, and add Laurel

I loved the scene when Felicity yelled to the guys I should record that part, absolutely! And her scenes with Curtis were the best - she is a badass! I liked her in this episode so much, I think she had the best role in this last episode.
Old 10-27-2015, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Wow, this girl is getting recognized by many people! I'm very proud of her!

However I don't agree so much with the rest of the article, to be honest I would definitely choose another order, and add Laurel

I loved the scene when Felicity yelled to the guys I should record that part, absolutely! And her scenes with Curtis were the best - she is a badass! I liked her in this episode so much, I think she had the best role in this last episode.
this is so true, i just loved it, i loved that she just stepped in
Old 10-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

be the wings that keep my head in the clouds

^Awesome gifset! There are probably a million reasons to love Felicity but these are some really amazing ones! And I will never understand how anyone could not love her. She's so awesome!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
this is so true, i just loved it, i loved that she just stepped in
Yes, I'm glad about it because the guys finally solved their problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
^Awesome gifset! There are probably a million reasons to love Felicity but these are some really amazing ones! And I will never understand how anyone could not love her. She's so awesome!
I was going to say that, there are many reasons of why one should love Felicity But in a quick view I do agree with that gifset!

I also love how she said during the episode other things she imagined she could be, like being marine biologist.

And the scene when she took that gun (well it's not a gun but I barely can recognize weapons in my native language, then just imagine in english ) and defended them! That was brave especially because she didn't know how to use it, and it was funny she was shooting with no sight
Old 10-27-2015, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

I love the gun scene! She was so brave and bad@ss but she also didn't become a gun expert all of sudden. It was really realistic and true to who she is with her closing her eyes and looking away and kind of shooting sporadically. And she was adorable as heck while being such a bad@ss. I just love that she can be a bad@ss but still be Felicity, still be herself. She's a superhero just by being herself and I love it!

"If Felicity Smoak Dies, We Riot" T-Shirts & Hoodies by callistawolf | Redbubble

^I have to share this. This is an actual shirt for sale! And I love it! There would definitely be a riot if she died, but Felicity is not dying so no worries, no need for a riot, lol.

Quote:
Greg Berlanti ‏@GBerlanti 13h13 hours ago @EmilyBett @MelissaBenoist two of the sweetest girls in the biz
^I mean look at this, Greg Berlanti just tweets out random Emily (and Melissa Benoist) love and I'm pretty sure he and Emily have even vacationed together. Meaning she's someone he cares about. And the other show runners gush about their love for Felicity and Emily all the time! There is no way they are letting this girl go! It's just not happening! So fret not, we will not have to riot.

^Also this tweet is awesome!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-28-2015 at 12:33 AM
Old 10-28-2015, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

10 Best Television Heroes... Who Happen To Be Women | Double Win Twins | We Sweat the Smart Stuff

^Felicity on other list for being the awesome hero she is! And those are some big names she's amongst! I'm loving all the Felicity love and praise!

- See more at: The TV Superhero Descendants Of Felicity Smoak | The Movie Network

Quote:
Arrow has helped spawn many new TV superheroes, as further reflected this week with the premiere of Supergirl on CBS. It certainly makes it easy to think that superheroes are taking over TV like they are in the movies, but Arrow hasn't just led to a rise in TV costumed characters.

In truth, its more unstoppable legacy is in spawning a whole collective of Felicity Smoaks.

- See more at: http://www.themovienetwork.com/artic...AAffhe-.tumblr

^And a whole article about how important Felicity is and how she's inspiring more characters like her and helping so many heroes on their hero journeys! More Felicity love and praise! Love it! This is why I keep saying she's not dying, she's not going anywhere. She's too important in so many ways and so so loved by the showrunners, network, cast, press/media, and fans. Felicity Smoak is here to stay!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-28-2015 at 12:34 PM
Old 10-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

just wooooooow nd im so happy she deserves it! she my superwoman !
Old 11-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Love how recongnized is getting this lady!
Thank you for the articles
Old 11-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

its awesome
Old 11-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome! I'm so excited to see so many about her! It is so awesome!

Don't fight to die...fight to live — yet-i-remain-quiet: #boom#dropthemic

^Love this gifset! Some of her most brilliant moments! And an awesome new quote about her courtesy of Diggle! Needs to be a title at some point!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-06-2015 at 09:55 PM
Old 11-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awwww i looove the gifs they are perfect
Old 11-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
awwww i looove the gifs they are perfect
May I be added to thenlist?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread