Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

It goes until Tuesday?! Ugh that's a long time! Okay, time to start voting again!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's a super long time. Which is annoying but maybe a good thing since we have the con this weekend that might distract some people. But we need to be voting consistently the whole time. Can't let them get any kind of crazy lead. Vote, vote, vote! Let's help Emily when the whole thing!

https://twitter.com/Team_Barrowman/s...96411483144192

^Even John Barrowman wants Emily to win! Let's do this thing! Go fandom go!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 09-03-2015 at 01:16 PM
Old 09-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi question I am sure has been answered . Felicity Why the glasses ? So many times she doesn't wear them . Is she supposed to have contacts ? Hey to me she is just as cute either way ..
Old 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

She needs the glasses so I would assume she has contacts she wears sometimes. But they've never really talked about it on the show so we don't know for sure. But I think it's safe to assume she has contacts that she wears on occasion since she mostly wears glasses. She's beautiful either way though. But as a girl with glasses myself I love seeing a fellow girl with glasses be an awesome hero and have mulltiple big male superheroes fall for her at the same time. It's very cool!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wear glasses and was told I can't have contacts It is almost like she is a superhero , her look changes sans glasses . In fact she looks more mature ! Thanx for the input
Old 09-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

I tried contacts but I just have too many issues with them. Not worth it end the end. Her glasses kind of are her superhero look! I love it! Oh and you're welcome.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

You guys Orlando is totally voting for Emily!! He is so awesome!

"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

He's so excited! I love it! He took down a hater too! "DON'T FIGHT TO DIE, FIGHT TO LIVE" — teamolicityaf: leasmoakingqueen: This guy is a...

Guys we have to win this! We have celebrities wanting Emily to win! Let's do this thing!

Also we are going to need a new thread very soon. Title ideas?

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 09-03-2015 at 08:22 PM
Old 09-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Hi question I am sure has been answered . Felicity Why the glasses ? So many times she doesn't wear them . Is she supposed to have contacts ? Hey to me she is just as cute either way ..
I believe she has contacts. I use glasses when I'm at my house or when somehow I don't have any contacts (when I lose them), but when I have to leave home no matter where I have to go (college, with friends, shopping, walking, etc). I think that Felicity does almost the same thing, but she wears the glasses when she's at work because that's more comfortable to her (I don't think in the same way but there are people who prefer glasses). Also sometimes people who can't see very well, has to be some hours without the glasses to "rest" the sight.
But, it'd be very probably that she doesn't see that bad and she decides to not use it when she does other activities.

Contacts made my life very different. I barely have the mind that I can't see very well .

I wish I had more time to vote a lot, hope she wins!

I don't have any ideas but if you remember one of her funny quotes, I'll not have any problems on using one of them as a future title
Old 09-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

I wish we could use the line at the end of the new trailer but it would be a spoiler I assume. We will just have to file it away and use it once it's not a spoiler.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Well, according to the rules, we could use it I think. However, we can try using other title and then change to that line you're talking about when the episode already aired.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Whichever works for me. I just want to use it at some point. I'm not picky about when. We need another idea though for the next thread if we aren't going to use it now. I'm hoping we can use the tile Emily is the Girl on top or something come Tuesday.

Girl on Top 2015: Vote in the Final Round Now! | E! Online

^Don't forget to vote for Emily! We are close but slipping. Don't give up! Keep fighting fandom!
Old 09-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Well, we can wait until Tuesday, or we can use one of these

Quote:
"Pot brownies, frat boys, stalkers from the lacrosse team? I need a Felicity college flashback. Like now."- Unknown twitter account
"Her going away was never an option." - Marc Guggenheim
Or, we can try with a funny quote of Emily

If we look into the last threads, maybe not all Felicity's best lines are used.

I keep voting but seems like it's too hard
Old 09-07-2015, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

I like the her going away was never an option quote. The whole quote is something like "either she learned the secret or she goes away and her going away was never an option". Love that MG said that. We should definitely use that at some point if not now.

Also the vooting is hard but we can't give up. That's what thy want us to do. Keep voting! We're so close and we have until tomorrow night. We can do this!
Old 09-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Keep voting everyone! We are so close! We can do this, we just need one good push to take the lead. So vote, vote, vote! Let's win this for Emily! We got this!

Girl on Top 2015: Vote in the Final Round Now! | E! Online
Closed Thread   Post New Thread