Moderator of ...
Arrow

Well yay for partial pass. Good luck monday
Old 07-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yeah anyways next time I'll have to do both practice and theory again
I'm definitely considering getting a bicycle to sell churros around the city instead of being all nerves because of college
Old 07-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

A fallback in life is never bad

Now I want a churro
Old 07-16-2018, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yes that's true! I am feeling so depressed these last days because of a silly subject, and I forget I'm 22 and I have an entire life to enjoy. If I end the career in two years it won't be a big deal, and yet I feel frustrated for that

I know, churros are great! Usually every winter I use to buy them, some are filled with dulce de leche or are covered with chocolate. It's always great to eat them for the merienda, with coffee
Old 07-17-2018, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I never finished college because of money. Always planned to go back but as time went on I didn’t. I was like a semester and internship away from graduation but a lot of stuff went on and could t afford it. However after so much time and thinking I never went back because I wasn’t sure I still wanted to do what i was majoring in anymore. Then I wasn’t sure what I wanted and I didn’t really want to have to start over.

And yes coffee is great with churros.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 07-20-2018 at 03:18 PM
Old 07-18-2018, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

You see! One never knows what will happen, no need to hurry after all. I really want to finish this career just to finish it. I would have enjoyed it much more if I had the opportunity to get the job when I went for it, or if a few subjects didn't make me suffer. But now I just want to end it, if sooner better because the economy in my country is going down and college is becoming very expensive. I just want to start a job and do something else that I like, like writing. Might have luck or might not, but at least I need a job to know I won't be in a big trouble in the future.
Being an adult sucks. I should be enjoying this age more but the pressure is strong. I really miss being a child who was happy to play with toys

What would you like to do? Even if it is a hobbie!

I wonder, would you eat churros as a snack or as an afternoon meal?
Old 07-20-2018, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Ugh. I have no idea. That’s the problem.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Haven't you tried something new lately? I want to learn to knit (is that the word?)
Old 07-24-2018, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yes. Knit is the word. Depending on what technique your trying I guess. I used to know how to chrochet. I learned from my grandma a long time ago. I could only makes scarves but I don’t remember how anymore.
Old 07-26-2018, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Ugh. I’ve been so annoyed. Recently went to eye doctor. My new prescription isn’t working for me. First few days they seemed great but we were also busy. Now I’m beginning to think they are too strong. At least in one eye. It’s almost impossible to read anything on my phone. The iPads a little better but often just end up taking contacts out and then just enlarging everything like I’m super old or something. Think I’m gonna have to go back soon and fix this. Husband was like give it time you might adapt. It’s driving me nuts though.
Old 07-27-2018, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yes, I think there are several techniques. My grandma taught me a little of it and my mother too, but I never put it on practice and made a scarf or other clothes with it. I guess I will need a little help from her before starting watching YouTube tutorials

Oh, I know how you feel. I went to eye doctor to check again but I still think that I don't see, well, like in high definition. My boyfriend can see better than me with contacts haha but the eye doctor didn't change it that much. I guess they want to avoid to go with something strong like is happening to you right now. If you have been more than two weeks annoyed with the new prescription, I'd recommend you to go. You shouldn't be suffering! The most important thing when you have contacts or glasses is that your sight is comfortable.
Old 07-29-2018, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I have a new eye doctor apolntment Thursday. I need fix this problem.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I wish you good luck with him! Hopefully you can solve it soon and get a new prescription! Do you have your old lenses ?

I'll take a break from studying. Should get a job so I keep my mind focused on something different. At least one month without thinking about college will help, I guess.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Television
Queer As Folk

Wish everybody a great sunday
Old 08-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Wish the same! Today is a sunny day but we are still in winter, I would rather go to the cinema than to the park!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top