Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2021, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
Yeah, me too! I want to everything to go back to normal, because I have a wedding to plan!
Oh I hope you get a chance to actually plan without it going sideways
Old 01-21-2021, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! We'll see how it goes.

How is everyone btw?
Old 01-21-2021, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Doing better here. Still just trying to adjust to all the changes
Old 01-22-2021, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, me too! A lot of places are still closed, unfortunately.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks! We'll see how it goes.

How is everyone btw?
I'm good, you?
Old 01-24-2021, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, me too! I want to everything to go back to normal, because I have a wedding to plan!
Oh, I think I didn't know, congratulations! And the trip after the wedding is also important, because you should enjoy the place where you'll travel

So many things right now let me down, I'm not super fine but not too bad, it's complicated. I don't blame the virus though, I just wish some things were easier, like getting a job...
Old 02-01-2021, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! Wow, I would really like a trip, maybe to Argentina? A trip won't happen probably, I really doubt everything will be back to normal in 9 months...

Oh no, I hope things will get better for you soon. I know how it is to look for a job, what a pain. :/ It's not that easy to get one in my town too...

Quote:
I'm good, you?
Perfect, as almost always, thanks.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Well, I'm sure a trip to this country should be cheap and possibly everything should be cheap for euro monetized countries, so but yeah, that's true, I really doubt we'll be put to normal soon, it's taking long with the vaccines

Thank you! Finding a job is headache inducing I'd say haha I laughed today because I received a call and I had hope but it was someone trying to sell me something

I have a cold my boyfriend got sick because of the rain of past Saturday, and I saw him the weekend. He panicked a lot though and made a covid test and was negative, so I'm assuming this is the same cold he had (and I haven't had any other symptoms), but this is so annoying
Old 02-04-2021, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

What about your old job, if I can ask you about that? Where you worked before? I know how it is, I've had phone calls that I hoped would mean I'm emploed again. After college it took me two years to finally land my own full time job...

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! A cold is always a pain in ass. But it's a good thing it's not a covid. Lately I was afraid I would get it, because my coworker got covid and my roommate was sick too, but everything turned out alright for me. I'm starting to think I won't get it and that's it.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Pancake Day to everyone that celebrates.
Old 02-17-2021, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hope that you guys have a good week..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-22-2021, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What about your old job, if I can ask you about that? Where you worked before? I know how it is, I've had phone calls that I hoped would mean I'm emploed again. After college it took me two years to finally land my own full time job...

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! A cold is always a pain in ass. But it's a good thing it's not a covid. Lately I was afraid I would get it, because my coworker got covid and my roommate was sick too, but everything turned out alright for me. I'm starting to think I won't get it and that's it.
I've been on research, on a laboratory, something about soy subproducts, about 3 years, but I only worked mostly on fridays and sometimes other day of the week if we needed to do more stuff. On the other hand, I worked as a professional practice (something needed in college, I wasn't paid for it) for 3 months on a bakery factory, I'd tell you what things they do right there but it'd be difficult, so maybe a picture would do a better job

(forget it, I'm just linking the website because pics are too wide)

So it took you two years? Sheesh! I thought it was just here and that Europe was better we're delusional here haha but honestly at this moment I believe it was pointless to study, I might end up having more luck with writing, because right now I might get a waitress job rather than one related to my career where were you working at?

You sure are lucky! But that's good, you better not get it, even if for your age it's not dangerous, having it might be a nightmare (between having a cold and being fearful of transmission to others)

The vet came today and it turns out to be that one of my cats might be having that awful, slow killing disease it will be war between me and my parents to pay every med he'll need, but I can't believe what a bad luck he has

What was Pancake day? Sounds like a great celebration!
Old 02-25-2021, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Perfect, as almost always, thanks.
That's great
Old 03-09-2021, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I've been on research, on a laboratory, something about soy subproducts, about 3 years, but I only worked mostly on fridays and sometimes other day of the week if we needed to do more stuff. On the other hand, I worked as a professional practice (something needed in college, I wasn't paid for it) for 3 months on a bakery factory, I'd tell you what things they do right there but it'd be difficult, so maybe a picture would do a better job

(forget it, I'm just linking the website because pics are too wide)

So it took you two years? Sheesh! I thought it was just here and that Europe was better we're delusional here haha but honestly at this moment I believe it was pointless to study, I might end up having more luck with writing, because right now I might get a waitress job rather than one related to my career where were you working at?

You sure are lucky! But that's good, you better not get it, even if for your age it's not dangerous, having it might be a nightmare (between having a cold and being fearful of transmission to others)

The vet came today and it turns out to be that one of my cats might be having that awful, slow killing disease it will be war between me and my parents to pay every med he'll need, but I can't believe what a bad luck he has

What was Pancake day? Sounds like a great celebration!

Woow, these cookies... looks so yummy! How you managed to work there and keep the line?

Depends on country, really, if it easy to get a job. Actually it was hard for me because I wanted to have one related to my career. I studied history, and now work with archives in Institute of National Remembrance. I like it actually. What were you studying?

Oh no, I feel so bad for you and your cat. What is his name? How's he right now?
Old 03-16-2021, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Woow, these cookies... looks so yummy! How you managed to work there and keep the line?

Depends on country, really, if it easy to get a job. Actually it was hard for me because I wanted to have one related to my career. :nod: I studied history, and now work with archives in Institute of National Remembrance. I like it actually. What were you studying?

Oh no, I feel so bad for you and your cat. What is his name? How's he right now?
Thanks sounds really cool.

How is everyone doing?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread