Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2020, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Fine! Long week, today included

And you?
Old 10-12-2020, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
It's a lot of cases I can bet that almost everyone here has had or is going to have a friend or member of the family who had it.

Not all the places are exotic but there's beauty around here! I actually think this river is nothing compared to what can be seen in Brazil or other countries.

So have you visited Belarus? You all are too close in Europe, unless there's a lot of restrictions I can imagine you can travel to several countries.
Yes, I think enough green is needed! But better go with your aunt to not get lost on the forest That's true, one learns new stuff Do you like crowded places?
Yep... actually I've had some troubles, as it turned out that someone from my roommate's work has covid, and I weren't at my job yesterday because if it.

Oh you know, I'm not used to typical Argentina landscapes so I think besically everything would be exotic for me.

Nah, not really about the crowded places. I mean sometimes it's good to go out, feel the new place and see a lot of new faces, but I wouldn't say it's something I like to do daily. You?

No, can you believe it, but I've actually never been in Belarus! I know it's totally crazy. But there's border which is really guarded, and paperwork to do and stuff. And Belarus, even to me, seems like this mysterious, not well known country, and Łukaszenka scares me. But yeah, it's quite easy to travel through Europe. I've been to Germany, Czech Republic and Italy. Not a lot, I know, but I hope to change it one day. With my boyfriend we were supposed to go to see his aunt who lives in Greece for New Year celebrations, but now, our plans have vanished I guess. Oh well.

Have you visited a lot of countries?
Old 10-15-2020, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

How many days do you have to leave your job for it?

Spoiler:

This is the river Paraná, one of the best views from one of the parks

Spoiler:

(sheesh too big, sorry so digital camera pictures are better than those from the phone haha)

This other one is a pic from Bariloche, it's on the south of the country, there are a lot of forests, mountains with snow, and it's a beautiful place to visit, they also make the best chocolates! I'd show you another from the region of the mountains that's close to Chile, around the middle of the country, very close to the Aconcagua, but I haven't found pictures of that trip, and it was during summer so no snow around

So then you might like that city, doesn't look like a crowded one. Yes, I like them, that's why I'd remain on this place or maybe a bigger city haha

Greece must be a very beautiful place perhaps it's harder to visit Belarus because it's not on the EU, or is it? I'd love to go to Italy!

Only Brazil, Chile and Uruguay. I've been lucky to know a lot of places from my country, others are left, like the Iguazu Falls. To travel overseas you have to save a lot of money because at the moment it's really expensive. My sister was going to travel this year but covid happened
Old 10-15-2020, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Fine! Long week, today included

And you?
It was good, thanks
Old 10-18-2020, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How many days do you have to leave your job for it?

Spoiler:

This is the river Paraná, one of the best views from one of the parks

Spoiler:

(sheesh too big, sorry so digital camera pictures are better than those from the phone haha)

This other one is a pic from Bariloche, it's on the south of the country, there are a lot of forests, mountains with snow, and it's a beautiful place to visit, they also make the best chocolates! I'd show you another from the region of the mountains that's close to Chile, around the middle of the country, very close to the Aconcagua, but I haven't found pictures of that trip, and it was during summer so no snow around

So then you might like that city, doesn't look like a crowded one. Yes, I like them, that's why I'd remain on this place or maybe a bigger city haha

Greece must be a very beautiful place perhaps it's harder to visit Belarus because it's not on the EU, or is it? I'd love to go to Italy!

Only Brazil, Chile and Uruguay. I've been lucky to know a lot of places from my country, others are left, like the Iguazu Falls. To travel overseas you have to save a lot of money because at the moment it's really expensive. My sister was going to travel this year but covid happened
Wow, beautiful pictures, really! The river. Damn, I do not have views like that. I also love mountains, I think they're my favourite part of nature to visit. And chocolate... I admit to being addicted to it. Bariloche, there's also a big lake or a river right? Some sort of water... looks really cool, the places like thar, with lakes and mountains are really beautiful. No probs about the pictures, though if you find them then I'll want to see. I'm not a very good photographer myself, I always forget to take pics when I'm on a trip.

I wasn't at my job just one day. It turned to be a false alarm, thankfully.

Oh, I think Greece is beautiful. Country with ancient roots, lots of stuff to visit... very cool. I'm gonna have a blast there, one day. Yes, Belarus is not a part of EU. Nonetheless, I hope to visit it one day too, preferably Grodno.
Yes, Italy is beautiful! Though, I've only been in Rome. I do want to see the north and south of this country also.

It's true that you need to have a lot of money to travel overseas. I'm not sure I'll ever in my life visit countries outside of Europe... but maybe one day.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Have a good week everyone
Old 10-19-2020, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks, you too.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 10-21-2020, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

I love the mountains so pretty
Old 10-22-2020, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, great
Old 10-22-2020, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-22-2020, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey
Old 10-26-2020, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
Wow, beautiful pictures, really! The river. Damn, I do not have views like that. I also love mountains, I think they're my favourite part of nature to visit. And chocolate... I admit to being addicted to it. Bariloche, there's also a big lake or a river right? Some sort of water... looks really cool, the places like thar, with lakes and mountains are really beautiful. No probs about the pictures, though if you find them then I'll want to see. I'm not a very good photographer myself, I always forget to take pics when I'm on a trip.

I wasn't at my job just one day. It turned to be a false alarm, thankfully.

Oh, I think Greece is beautiful. Country with ancient roots, lots of stuff to visit... very cool. I'm gonna have a blast there, one day. Yes, Belarus is not a part of EU. Nonetheless, I hope to visit it one day too, preferably Grodno.
Yes, Italy is beautiful! Though, I've only been in Rome. I do want to see the north and south of this country also.

It's true that you need to have a lot of money to travel overseas. I'm not sure I'll ever in my life visit countries outside of Europe... but maybe one day.
It's a really nice view, only lately I've realized how beautiful it is to be with friends on the park looking at it. Idk why but looking at the river can be inspirational too But you have forests! That must be beautiful
Yes, there's a big lake called Nahuel Huapi If I find them I'll show, there are other nice places but I made a mess when saving pictures I guess. Maybe if you use your cellphone to take pictures you'll remember a little more often, that helps a lot

Good then! Europe has a lot of cases now

I should pay attention and see which countries are part of EU haha north and south of Italy might be very beautiful, mountains and then the sea. Yeah, around here is easier to travel but from here to Europe can be so expensive, especially northern countries like Sweden or Finland.

I've been very busy these last days changing my wardrobe and cleaning a lot, plus I've been studying for a test/exam I'll have this week, that I almost ended up left out of it because I forgot to sign up (enroll? )
Old 10-30-2020, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How was everyone's week?
Old 11-02-2020, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's a really nice view, only lately I've realized how beautiful it is to be with friends on the park looking at it. Idk why but looking at the river can be inspirational too But you have forests! That must be beautiful
Yes, there's a big lake called Nahuel Huapi If I find them I'll show, there are other nice places but I made a mess when saving pictures I guess. Maybe if you use your cellphone to take pictures you'll remember a little more often, that helps a lot

Good then! Europe has a lot of cases now

I should pay attention and see which countries are part of EU haha north and south of Italy might be very beautiful, mountains and then the sea. Yeah, around here is easier to travel but from here to Europe can be so expensive, especially northern countries like Sweden or Finland.

I've been very busy these last days changing my wardrobe and cleaning a lot, plus I've been studying for a test/exam I'll have this week, that I almost ended up left out of it because I forgot to sign up (enroll? )
Yeas, I love my forests. I think nature is very beautiful, in general. I googled Nahuel Huapi, looks so beautiful. Perfect place to rest. I wish I could take pictures with my phone, but my camera in it is so bad. I mean, I still could do it, but the pictures willl be blurry anyway, so I always think, there's no point in it.

Ohhh, I think I'll want to visit Finland someday... but the collld!

Ohhh, so how's this exam of yours? I hope it went well?

Actually, about coronavirus, my mom had it, but she's better now, thanksfully. And I think my brother too, but he refused to take a tast.