Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Nobody else is excited he said he'd be back soon?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Really? I AM excited! I can't wait to see him!
Old 10-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

I dont know when but he said Roy would be back very soon. That has to mean something.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Really? I AM excited! I can't wait to see him!
Agreed absolutely
Old 10-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

It's nothing official but it felt like something because he sort of put a timetable on it.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Our son Beau is finally coming home from Paris & I think I might cry! I'm excited about you too @jeffleatham 😂😜Beau enjoys laying in front of a hair dryer after his baths & get so mad if u disturb his drying time lol #DivaBeau #ImSoHappy !!!
Old 10-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Omg look at that face!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
It's nothing official but it felt like something because he sort of put a timetable on it.
well, it's good to hear it at least, but I hope it is confirmed soon
Old 10-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

^This is sweet. And Coltons IG post is amazing. As someone with depression, anxiety and OCD, I understand where he's coming from so much.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Such a fun time celebrating @tietheknotorg 's 5th anniversary! Thx for having us @jessetyler & @justinmikita ������ Congrats on raising over a million dollars supporting LGBTQ equality

Quote:
Had the pleasure of having the 2 most beautiful dates last night for the @amfar event������ @melanie_griffith57 & @officialgoldiehawn . What a special night full of love & laughs
Old 10-16-2017, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

I think MG has now said Roy will be back. He's in trouble and for time with Thea.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope its a sizable return miss him
Old 10-24-2017, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'll take even an episode, lol. He's been missed.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

me too!
Old 01-15-2018, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

^I love this team Arrow!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread