Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

She is for sure finding out that way. It's in the episode description. If I can find it again I'll post it.

Don't really know why Nyssa doesn't say anything about it though.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Perhaps they're keeping it for the finale
Old 05-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

They are keeping the revealing of LL's death to Sara for the finale. But if Nyssa sees her first which she apparently does I don't get why she doesn't say anything. Maybe not her place but how you do just keep something like that to yourself?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-03-2016 at 07:44 PM
Old 05-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
They are keeping the revealing of LL's death to Sara for the finale. But if Nyssa sees her first which she apparently does I don't get why she doesn't say anything. Maybe not her place but how do just keep something like that to yourself?
Yeah. Like how does Nyssa just stand there and say nothing? Especially since Sara will go out everything like nothing has happened, because to her nothing has.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

The ep description for the LoT series finale says Lance tells her so Nyssa definitely doesn't say anything, so I think it will probably be like how everyone honored LL's request to not tell Lance about Sara's death, Nyssa just not tell because it's not her place But yeah I have no idea how she is able to face Sara and not tell her. I would not be able to do that.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
The ep description for the LoT series finale says Lance tells her so Nyssa definitely doesn't say anything, so I think it will probably be like how everyone honored LL's request to not tell Lance about Sara's death, Nyssa just not tell because it's not her place But yeah I have no idea how she is able to face Sara and not tell her. I would not be able to do that.
Yeah, it should be interesting.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Yeah. Like how does Nyssa just stand there and say nothing? Especially since Sara will go out everything like nothing has happened, because to her nothing has.
I guess it's not easy. How would you tell a friend that her sister is dead?

Old 05-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know but I also don't know how you keep a terrible secret like that from someone you love either. It's just like a huge huge lose lose for Nyssa. That girl cannot catch a break. Finally sees Sara again and she's going to have to lie to her and also somehow hide her feelings about the death. So unfair.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, so I've been sitting and thinking on this. If Nyssa doesnt tell Sara about Laurel maybe its because Nyssa thinks their mission should come first and telling Sara would only be a distraction from that. I still fill it would be wrong considering who Nyssa once was to Sara but i feel that could be considered a very Nyssa reasoning. She does believe in great purpose and all that. I could see her thinking she doesnt need to know now when she can't do anything anyway. So let her find out when its all over.

Guess we shall see what happens on legends tonight.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

It was a flashback. That explains it, lol. That makes so much more sense.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

I know all are theories and thoughts were pointless.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
It was a flashback. That explains it, lol. That makes so much more sense.
That makes more sense.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Someone have the link to this weeks Promotional stills for Arrow to discuss. I'm to lazy to go look for them at the moment.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

^I'll try to find them
Old 08-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Figured i should actually post the S5 trailer...

Reply   Post New Thread