Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2016, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
That's not bad at all.
Right
Old 05-26-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

I'm very glad that they are good

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-26-2016, 01:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Me too hopefully next season will be even better
Old 05-26-2016, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Off topic but I Have to give credit to Supernatural pulling in the demo numbers they pull in their 12th(?) season
Old 05-26-2016, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Off topic but I Have to give credit to Supernatural pulling in the demo numbers they pull in their 12th(?) season
Still impressed that they are on their 12th season. They are obviously the only show left from the WB merge. I watched one tree hill and I thought the 9 seasons that ran was good.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Wednesday final ratings: ‘SVU’ finale adjusts up, ‘Supernatural’ finale adjusts down | TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com

So it's finally a 0.8, those numbers aren't the ideal but at least it's not a 0.7!
Old 05-28-2016, 04:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

There like season 2 ratings not bad at all even if it was 0.7 or 0.3 it wouldn't matter it's the cw. The show is doing pretty well that's going into season 5
Old 05-28-2016, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

The ratings went up from 4x22! I knew they would. And eventually the Live+7 numbers will be added in too. And there was more playoff basketball that night too I think so those are even better ratings considering it went up against something like that. And I mean it's still the 2nd highest rated show on the CW and the CW just renewed shows with ratings in the toilet and have said they don't care that much about ratings and like to let shows finish their stories. So yeah Arrow is never getting cancelled. It's just not. It will end when the show runners and SA are ready for it to end. We don't have to worry about ratings at all, though they are actually good and steady for the most part.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-29-2016, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
The ratings went up from 4x22! I knew they would. And eventually the Live+7 numbers will be added in too. And there was more playoff basketball that night too I think so those are even better ratings considering it went up against something like that. And I mean it's still the 2nd highest rated show on the CW and the CW just renewed shows with ratings in the toilet and have said they don't care that much about ratings and like to let shows finish their stories. So yeah Arrow is never getting cancelled. It's just not. It will end when the show runners and SA are ready for it to end. We don't have to worry about ratings at all, though they are actually good and steady for the most part.
Yeah, one thing I have liked with the CW is that they like to let shows finish their stories. Unlike bigger networks that cut tv shows short even if they end with a cliffhanger.

Old 05-30-2016, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
There like season 2 ratings not bad at all even if it was 0.7 or 0.3 it wouldn't matter it's the cw. The show is doing pretty well that's going into season 5
Yep, those ratings for the CW aren't bad, if we compare with its other tv shows.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

‏@SmoaknArrow

#Arrow (Week of Monument Point) Live+7 Ratings:
Total Viewers: 3.285 million viewers (+53%)
Total Demo: 1.3 (+63%) https://twitter.com/TVbytheNumbers/s...22931279597569
Old 06-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Way to go Arrow now how come they don't combine the ratings? https://mobile.twitter.com/Arrow_Fee...76747204329472
Old 06-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Introducing Live-Plus … 35-Day Ratings(!) as TV's New Normal Struggles - Hollywood Reporter

^This is a really interesting article. Plus check out the graph at the end. Of all returning shows across all 5 big networks only one show SVU saw an increase. Arrow was one of like 3 shows to not drop at all. The Flash went down.

Also SA himself just said,Arrow's rating's for seasons 3 and 4 were higher than seasons 1 and 2. Seriously all the claims about Arrow dropping in ratings and could get cancelled and all that crap haters spew, it's just not true. It's never true. I don't know why anyone worries about Arrow's ratings. They are great and Arrow is not ever going to get cancelled.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-01-2016 at 03:58 PM
Old 06-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link.

Like I said on my post below. Why don't they combine the ratings?
Old 06-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)

Also SA himself just said,Arrow's rating l's for seasons 3 and 4 were higher than seasons 1 and 2. Seriously all the claims about Arrow dropping in ratings and colluding get cancelled and all that crap haters spew, it's just not true. It's never true. I don't know anyone worries about Arrow's ratings. They are great and Arrow is not ever going to get cancelled.
That is nice to hear.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread