Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

I think that's something personal of Colton, he doesn't like commitments and especially with tv shows. That's what I feel. Roy was getting on an important role, actually. For me, the important ones are Oliver, Thea, Laurel, Felicity and Diggle, because Malcolm hasn't got that protagonism that others do. But Roy was on that group, he definitely was, like Sara in season 2. So I don't know. I feel like it's something of Colton's personality and his life goals, maybe he just wanted to participate in tv shows just to be more famous and then start working on movies. Don't think that this may be selfish, but probably he just wanted that. He's still young so he wouldn't have any problems to work on tv shows before getting into movies but... that's his decision.
Old 07-29-2015, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

The weird thing for me is for all this talk about Colton wanting to do movies is, is he actually booking any movies? He had a very small part in San Andreas but I haven't heard of any other projects he's got lined up. I wish only good things for him but if he's not actually filming any movies why couldn't he just stay on Arrow for awhile longer? I think Roy had become a very important character, he was Oliver's protege and brother, the love of Thea's life, a brother and friend to Diggle and Felicity. He matter so much. And I just miss him.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I saw him on San Andreas and it was a very small part for him. He had a job in Arrow, and let's be honest, not everyone has that oportunity to play an imporant comic book hero like Arsenal is, so why would he leave? I'm not seeing any projects so I'm intrigued. I live with the idea that he'll come back but I may be wrong and probably, he will only be on Arrow as a guest...
Also I think that I won't accept another romantic interest for Thea
Old 07-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it kind of confuses me, lol. That's why I think he must not like being tied down to a tv show. It is a big and time consuming commitment, more so than movies. So maybe he just wanted a more open schedule. Or maybe he was expecting more projects to come his way or hasn't liked any offers he's gotten. Maybe he's just enjoying some free time for awhile. Idk, I just know I miss Roy already. But I'm glad he left on good terms with the show runners. It's nice to know he should return eventually if only for a guest spot. And yeah I so don't think I can accept Thea with anyone else romantically. I mean I want her to be happy but she's supposed to be with Roy. They belong together. I don't think they are in any rush to get her a new love interest though. She's going to be developing a lot of new relationships this season like with Felicity and Diggle and she and Oliver will be closer than ever and she has found new purpose in joining TA and she will have her LP issues to deal with so I don't think we will have to see her with another love interest any time soon. Her plate is full as it is. I hope one day they find a way to kind of give Roy his life back or at least make so he doesn't have to be on the run or in hiding so Thea can at least end the series with him.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-30-2015 at 10:43 PM
Old 07-30-2015, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. That's what I feel. Maybe he's playing many auditions to get in a role and he can't do all of that while playing a character in a tv show, but experience says much! He started to become a well known celebrity, I'm not saying that this stopped, but he was on track with his career.
All my hopes are in Arrow having 10 seasons and Colton/Roy coming back forever since season 7 .

Quote:
She's going to be developing a lot of new relationships this season like with Felicity and Diggle and she and Oliver will be closer than ever and she has found new purpose in joining TA and she will have her LP issues to deal with so I don't think we will have to see her with another love interest any time soon.
Absolutely agree with this. See that, I believe that Laurel didn't have any romantic interest in season 2 because of the development she had in there, and she was going to have one in season 3, but because the actor who played Wildcat left the show for other job, I believe that the writers prefered to keep with more story and more plots for Laurel than seeking for a new guy. Same would apply for Thea.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Colton Haynes Official | So happy I get to spend the wknd with my...

^It does not get any cuter than this!
Old 08-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Is that actually Colton? It doesn't seem like he is! How cute, he considers his niece as more than a member of his family
Old 09-24-2015, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

MIT class of ‘09.

^This dork cracks me up, lol. I miss Roy so much already. I hope he comes back soon.

Colton Haynes confirms he will be back on ‘Arrow’ | Inquirer lifestyle

^Here's an article about Colton's appearance at a recent con and he talked about Roy returning. Sounds like he will definitely return (and could even appear in the spinoffs) but doesn't appear to be any firm plans for his return yet and he's got some other projects now so it sounds like he's busy for the moment. I can't wait for him to return though!
Old 09-24-2015, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

^

He's really funny

OMG I hope he does become back, I would love to see him in the show again, it doesn't matter if he has to work on other projects now, but as long as he returns sometime I'll be very excited to see him again!

I'm sharing it here if someone wants to read it directly, but how I don't know if this could be a spoiler (it's just a rumour, who knows), I'll put it under tags:

Spoiler:
Old 09-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I would love to have Roy back on Arrow. He and Thea were awesome.

Also, he was kinda like Oliver's annoying younger brother, lol.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the big brother/little brother relationship Roy had with Oliver and Diggle!
Old 09-24-2015, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I'd also love to have him on The Flash again, too. Barry can mess with the time speed or whatever it's called, and mess things up so that Roy never left.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCallDavisWinchesterFan (View Post)
I would love to have Roy back on Arrow. He and Thea were awesome.
Yeah Yesterday I was looking gifsets and when I saw the one when Roy and Thea got together again, I do miss that sweet couple

Totally true what you're saying! But I don't think anything that happened on The Flash will change things on Arrow.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Nothing last season, I know. I mean this season or an upcoming one, if Colton still wants to be involved in either of the shows.

If Barry messes up a timeline, then Roy could come back.

I'm not picky on how it happens. I just want Roy back.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

I want Roy back badly too! I love Roy/Thea so much! And I level how he was like TA's little brother! I miss him so much and I can t wait for him to come back.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top