Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true.

However, I doubt that would be the case. I'm sure Moria would get away scott free even if she was tried for murder, or any of the other crimes she committed, because she is probably one of the most influential people in Starling City.

Its extremely unlikely Oliver or Helena (because she is or has killed a few people as well) will go to jail. Because they are treated as sympathetic. Do I think they should go to jail. Sure. Do I think they will, go to jail. Extremely unlikely.

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

At the moment neither of them will go to jail.. so I guess that discussion is obsolet

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve just got through watching the episode a few minutes ago and i have to say that it is one of the best episodes of Arrow to date.

It was a nice action packed episode with some excellent twist and turns. The standout scene for me obviously is Oliver listening to the recording of Moira. It was such a well done scene in that Oliver finally realized his worst fear in that his mother is among the higher ups of all of the troubles in SC. Stephen did an excellent job of capturing Oliver`s sadness in it.

Also David Anders was great as well. He always adds even more spice and intrigue on whatever show he guest stars on. I hope that we`ll see him back down the road.

Lastly that last scene was one of those WTF! moments. Now i can`t wait to see what`s going to happen next in tonight`s episode.