Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

“Crisis on Infinite Earths” - Episode Discussion | Parts 4 & 5 (Airs 1/14/2020) @8PM EST)

Crisis on Infinite Earths
8x08 - episode discussion

"Crisis on Infinite Earths" — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
Supergirl, Part 1 (Airs 12/8/19)
"THE KICKOFF TO THE EPIC TELEVISON CROSSOVER EVENT, CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS - The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) sends Harbinger (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) to gather the worlds’ greatest heroes - Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell), Batwoman (guest star Ruby Rose), White Canary (guest star Caity Lotz), The Atom (guest star Brandon Routh) and Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) - in preparation for the impending Crisis. With their worlds in imminent danger, the superheroes suit up for battle while J’onn (David Harewood) and Alex (Chyler Leigh) recruit Lena (Katie McGrath) to help them find a way to save the people of Earth-38. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Robert Rovner & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Derek Simon & Jay Faerber."
Batwoman, Part 2 (Airs 12/9/19)
“Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Two' reads: CAN THE REAL CLARK KENT PLEASE STAND UP? PART TWO OF CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS CONTINUES WITH SPECIAL GUEST STARS TOM WELLING, ERICA DURANCE AND KEVIN CONROY – The group uses Ray’s (guest star Brandon Routh) invention to track new recruits to help save the universe. The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) sends Iris (guest star Candice Patton), Clark (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) and Lois (guest star Elizabeth Tulloch) in search of a mysterious Kryptonian, while Kate (Ruby Rose) and Kara (guest star Melissa Benoist) head out to find Bruce Wayne (guest star Kevin Conroy). In addition, Mia (guest star Katherine McNamara) challenges Sara (guest star Caity Lotz), Rory (guest star Dominic Purcell) discovers a hidden talent, and Lex Luthor (guest star Jon Cryer) returns. Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Don Whitehead and Holly Henderson."
The Flash, part 3 (Airs 12/10/19)
"BLACK LIGHTNING JOINS THE ARROWVERSE IN THE THIRD CHAPTER OF THE CROSSOVER – Pariah (Tom Cavanagh) enlists Black Lightning (guest star Cress Williams) to help stop the Anti-Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) after Flash-90 (guest star John Wesley Shipp) shares what he learned from his battle in ‘Elseworlds. With the help of Black Lightning, Barry (Grant Gustin), Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) come up with a plan that could save them all. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) has a heart-to-heart with Ryan Choi (guest star Osric Chau), while Oliver (guest star Stephen Amell) and Diggle (guest star David Ramsey) return to an old familiar stomping ground. David McWhirter directed the episode with story by Eric Wallace and teleplay by Lauren Certo & Sterling Gates."

Promos

Extended Trailer

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/11/cr...ser-promo.html

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 12-16-2019 at 08:30 AM
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

I’m so excited it all begins tonight.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

So this is really happening.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
So this is really happening.
I think that’s how a lot of us feel.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely started off with a bang and a lot of action. I can’t believe earth 38 is gone. Then they had to end the episode with that sad Oliver scene. Obviously his end can’t be this early and something changes. They can’t kill him first episode so time has to change or maybe old man Oliver from the earth they get baby John from. I dunno.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So much action storyline thrown into one hour it was enormous. I too Believe with the appearance of Arrow Oliver in 2046 another universe, it’s possible to bring another Oliver back, or at the end of crisis everything goes back to normal..
Loved that Mia got her green arrow outfit

He needs to die on his own show ..
Old 12-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
So much action storyline thrown into one hour it was enormous. I too Believe with the appearance of Arrow Oliver in 2046 another universe, it’s possible to bring another Oliver back, or at the end of crisis everything goes back to normal..
Loved that Mia got her green arrow outfit

He needs to die on his own show ..
I agree. If they are gonna kill him it has to be on the arrow episode. Then again I don’t want to see Oliver die again.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I was expecting Oliver to die in the conclusion and on Arrow. Will there be a spinoff with Mia?
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
I was expecting Oliver to die in the conclusion and on Arrow. Will there be a spinoff with Mia?
I believe episode 9 is a back door pilot spinoff involving Mia. Maybe titled Green Arrow and the Canaries.

I still believe some form of Oliver will be back for rest of crossover. Can the GA die in the first episode of the crossover and not even an arrow episode? That cannot be his compete ending.

This episode was an emotional rollercoaster between the action and heart to hearts. I went from awesome action to oh man I might cry a lot m
Old 12-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

I can’t believe Barry, Mia and Sara got Constantine and they put Oliver in a laz pit? And now they can’t get his soul back

It look like Kate might stop Kara from getting her earth back... but I dunno. We will see if she uses the kryptonite.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

I really did love the ending to this episode. So not what I expected and the nice twist with lex. lex couldn’t kill all the Superman’s so he essentially stole Superman’s destiny.

I love the seeing the 7 paragons being all that left at the vanishing point. Now if only Captain Cold was there waiting for them not dead.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The twist with Oliver wasn’t what I expected. Yet he will still be a part of the 2 part finale . Oliver still has a bigger role to fill . The monitor mentioned Felicity, perhaps , as teased on the CW post show , buy the Executive producer, she will appear in the finale . What he said was there are many more cameos to come.

Lex twist with other earths Superman , may have been due to the fact Bradon Roth ( Ray Palmer) is leaving Legends of tomorrow. Also Lex seems to be the only one who can use the book of destiny , Sara lance will have major part in the finale .

After all it was Oliver Who put her in the Lazarus pit, now she knows how a soulless Oliver is real bad ..
Old 01-06-2020, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Part 1
The start felt a little rushed, but can't complain! I always love to see Lena and I hope she becomes a very important part of this team. I loved Oliver and Sara's talk, did I say how much I admire Stephen for his acting?
I totally adore Oliver and Mia's partnership hope she adds a hood to her suit after everything
Oliver's felt strange, VERY, like, why would he die just like that? Felt empty, no real purpose...
Nice to see Batwoman and Ray again! As I said everything feels rushed but I liked every character that participated in this episode
Part 2
Honestly, why is Lyla "Harbinger"? The Anti-Monitor on that room, so many The Flash feelings!
I didn't expect them to make Oliver come back to life with the Lazarus Pit.
Lex is a kinda funny, and that Smallville crossover was impressive, but then we have Brandon Roth's Superman, wow!
I didn't expect that Earth 99 Batman's fate to end like that
I was a bit confused about this Paragons thing... It's like many things come from nothing in a matter of minutes, rushed story for a 5 part crossover!
Best of the episode, Constantine and his weird (funny) words of magic
Part 3
HAHAHA, I thought, wait the Paragons are going to die too? And then Lex, ta da! he got me
I still don't understand, Oliver was in the ship but Pariah didn't save him, so he already dissapeared? What about Felicity? I have so many questions after this... Also, who is this guy with superbrain and why is he a Paragon
Lucifer never expected to see him!
And also Jefferson, what a good crossover!
When he said that "rage against the dying of the light" I cried I love so much that poem after watching Instertellar, I can't even explain, I knew he was going to say it when he said "rage,"
Never expected that twist for The Flash!
There are many things to talk about but they're not enough! Loved the mention about Huntress and Oracle in the start
Old 01-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for the last 2 episodes. The crossovers are always my favorites.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

They are awesome! I want to watch them but at the same time I don't want it to end