Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Both works for me.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 07-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Saturday works for me too
Old 07-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

I think Emily looks great but I'm not a fan of the cigarettes hanging out of her mouth? I don't think Emily is a smoker it's just the photographers artistic choice or whatever? I just don't find smoking sexy? I think it's gross so the cigarettes are a turn off for me. Other than that Emily is killing it! She has a great body and pulls off the fishnets and leotard perfectly.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 07-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't the cigarette's either.

Title list Hazel?
Old 07-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Yeah I saw that. Lol her stans are cray cray!

As of now I could do Saturday Kate.
I am legit concerned about the mental health of some people in this fandom.

I think I can do Saturday but my sister is coming in from out of town on Friday and I'm not sure what our plans will be but as of now I can do Saturday.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

People are stupid
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I think Emily looks great but I'm not a fan of the cigarettes hanging out of her mouth? I don't think Emily is a smoker it's just the photographers artistic choice or whatever? I just don't find smoking sexy? I think it's gross so the cigarettes are a turn off for me. Other than that Emily is killing it! She has a great body and pulls off the fishnets and leotard perfectly.
Yeah I don't like cigarettes either. So gross. Don't know why anyone does it. But I think it's just an artistic thing. And otherwise she looks amazing! She has such a great body! Do not think anyone else could pull off fishnets and a leotard so well!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

This is our next title .

and made us root for olicity from the very beginning.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 07-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
People are stupid
Yes but this has reached frightening levels of stupid. It's really time for them to move on with their lives. This is not healthy behavior. I think one person actually reported Tyler and Emily for trademark infringement, didn't just accuse them of it. Reported it. Don't know to who but the crazy person said they reported it. What is wrong with these people? This is just not normal behavior at all.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Almost done with that review titles
Old 07-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

She looks amazing.

Yeah I don't like cigarettes either.

Old 07-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Is the re-watch at 8:00 on Thursday?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 07-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea Maria .

Old 07-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yes but this has reached frightening levels of stupid. It's really time for them to move on with their lives. This is not healthy behavior. I think one person actually reported Tyler and Emily for trademark infringement, didn't just accuse them of it. Reported it. Don't know to who but the crazy person said they reported it. What is wrong with these people? This is just not normal behavior at all.
Yeah just saw that too! I guess they are gonna sue her for wearing fishnets?

Thanks Hazel!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 07-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Seriously?! Do they not know that people wore fishnets before the BC was created?