Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I think he will be mayor again.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 03-18-2016, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Wonder if they'll touch on the mayor plot at in 4X16.

I'm going to say goodnight now so I don't even up falling asleep on you guys.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Okay night Kate .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Old 03-18-2016, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Kate. But there seems to be a lot going on with DD's trial and Cupid. And honestly I think (and hope) that Oliver is going to be more focused on fixing things with Felicity than getting to be mayor somehow. I think she's going to be a priority to him. Also no episode descriptions have mentioned any mayoral stuff yet. And with the death happening soon unless they deal with before whoever dies I feel like they aren't going to address it in the midst of dealing with the death. So it could be closer to the end of the season before we get my real answers about the mayor thing. And like I said still not convinced they are going to actually have him be mayor now that they had him drop out (on top of how it makes no sense he could be both mayor and GA). But we will see I guess.

Goodnight Kate!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-18-2016, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea we will have to see what happens next.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely think it will probably take until the end of the season for all that to be resolved though. Like I said between trying to fix things with Felicity and dealing with the death, I don't think the mayor storyline is going to get much focus in the next few episodes.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am still hoping that Olicity are back together by 4x20, but I don't know.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that would be nice. It's possible. But timing of stuff is so hard to predict on Arrow. Sometimes they rush and sometimes they drag. Once new episodes start airing we might get a better idea of the timeline but right now it's way too hard to predict the timeline of Olicity reuniting. But 4x20 is definitely possible nothing rules out them reuniting then yet. And I think there will be progress with them every episode. I feel like 4x20 could have some big progress for them. I guess it depends on what they have planned for the end of the season whether they will need to get Olicity back together sooner or save it for the finale. Right now anytime between 4x20-4x23 feels possible for their reunion but until new episodes start airing it's really too hard to tell how long it will take them to reunite.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea that is true, well said hun .

Old 03-18-2016, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2016, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I really can't wait to see how he gets her back. how do you think he will.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'm excited for that too! I like the journal theory, telling her anything he hasn't already told,her abo his missing 5 years would be a good thing. Not sure if they'll do that though. But it makes sense. I think he's going to find ways to show her he trusts her and will include her in his decisions. I think when the death happens he'll let her be there for him and grieve with him instead of pushing her away like he did when Sara died. I think he'll find another way to stop the killer not kill him like Felicity wants him to because what she really needs is for him to stay on the path of light. I think he's just overall going to show her he can and will be the man she knows he can be, that he will trust her and be honest with her even when it's hard and let her all the way in and include her in his decisions and et her be there for him even when it's hard. And when she sees that growth, she'll be able to forgive him.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea I love the journal theory idea, I hope they do that one, that would be amazing if they did.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it would be really cool. It probably wouldn't be the only thing he has to do but it would be a really good step in the right direction.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea I agree it would be, a right step to getting her trust back.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread