Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2016, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Okay.

I love how much Oliver was sitting down or squatting so they were always looking each other in the eyes when talking. Something about that is so sweet!

I wish they had mentioned Donna though. Maybe just say she went to take care of some stuff in Vegas but will be back or is SC but just with Quentin for the day or something. It was kind of weird that a week and half after Felicity's shooting Donna's not around. Felicity suffered a life changing injury, you'd think her mom would be around at lest wanting to help. I get Charlotte can't be in every episode but it's not that had to mention Donna so there isn't a kind of glaring plot hole.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-28-2016, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that to.

I so agree she should of been there.

Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, BTS, TxT
Old 01-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I would've loved for Donna to be in the episode but barring that, I mean all it takes is one line to indicate she's there but just not around at the moment or something. Because it's just weird that's she's not around and not mentioned because she would not leave Felicity's side so soon after the shooting except for maybe short periods of time to take care of herself.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-28-2016, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea I so agree .

We need more Mama Smaok.

Old 01-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yes more Mama Smoak would be a very good thing!
Old 01-28-2016, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have the New Thread ready .

Old 01-28-2016, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Okay cool. We are almost done!
Old 01-28-2016, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we are . Just a few more.

Old 01-28-2016, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so happy we finally got a mutual ILY! I've watched that scene a million times now!
Old 01-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that we finally got that .

Old 01-28-2016, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

I was so excited Insqualed a litt, lol. It was a perfect little moment so full of love!

I hope we get to see Oliver carry her again. They might as well advantage of this storyline basically requiring him to carry her a lot and we'll have him carry her a lot onscreen! It's so sweet!
Old 01-28-2016, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that we got an other carrying scene.

Old 01-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it was so sweet! I really hope we get more!
Old 01-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Done .

Old 01-28-2016, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread .

http://www.fanforum.com/f394/smoak-a.../#post84864345

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top