01 - http://www.fanforum.com/f394/%7Bemto...them-63089045/
02- http://www.fanforum.com/f394/%7Bemto...-two-63109553/
03 -
04 -

Last edited by Charlone; 12-08-2014 at 09:32 AM
Old 11-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

It would be nice for those scenes but I imagine that is sometime in Season 3 in the coming given that the cast is fairly large now and there are so many things going on right now that I don't think its coming anytime soon

Episode 4

Last edited by bonnie51; 11-27-2013 at 02:27 PM
Old 11-29-2013, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread The title is perfect

The new episode of Blood rush was funny.. Do you guys know how many of those will be coming?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I think 6?
Old 12-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

This week its blood rush 5, will check it out sometime soon

Tfnt. Cant believe the first thread is finished, cool

Is it still possible to put Roy/Felicity alongside Emily/Colton in the title since the characters are going to be interacting soon anyway on the actual show and are through blood rush? Or there will be a new threwad fr that?

Last edited by sagittarius13; 12-05-2013 at 07:25 AM
Old 12-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

hope they interact soon on the actual show but I don't know... there is a lot going on right now and until certain things are wrapped up I don't know if that will happen, especially now that he and Oliver are kind of on the outs in terms of their quasi working relationship
Old 12-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bose 4

Quote:
hope they interact soon on the actual show but I don't know... there is a lot going on right now and until certain things are wrapped up I don't know if that will happen, especially now that he and Oliver are kind of on the outs in terms of their quasi working relationship
You mean cause Oliver shot him, yeah Roy might be angry and keep his distance for a while
Old 12-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagittarius13 (View Post)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b02dd4a04728e1cbbd5efdcef8120a15/tumblr_mwxyhrfI6F1qch0kpo2_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/e673176bb...h0kpo3_250.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/95959abb2...h0kpo4_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/83296abf3...h0kpo1_250.gif

Bose 4

You mean cause Oliver shot him, yeah Roy might be angry and keep his distance for a while
that and just the amount of things going on. I mean, we're not seeing a ton of Roy as it is right now.

We've got Malcolm back ( sort of), this whole new threat, Barry ( who I love) around for another episode or so, I think.

Not to mention Deadshot still in theory lurking about out there, Sarah might come back and then you'd have that S/L not to mention Thea's whole true parentage. And then with Felicity you have the at some point impending relationship between her and Oliver.

So... in a 45 minute show I just don't know if I see either opportunities for paths to cross in the last what... 13 episodes? Since some of those things are going to come to a head and be wrapped up I'm sure this season then I just don't know.

One of the bigger problems of having a big cast, which I'm always not a fan of. But regardless there are IMO simply too many different story line arcs right now for that to happen. Which is why I feel like Season 3 is the best bet.

He's got to go further on his journey ( which in a way hasn't totally started yet. I mean, he's helped people, etc, now but at the same time he hasn't quite taken the next step yet this season.. maybe Oliver shooting him with the arrow is that next step. IDK.)

So while it COULD happen yet this year here's what I imagine gets done in the second half just in a guess:

A) Obviously the threat with Brother Blood and Cyrus

B) The show set up tension between Isabell and Moira so I imagine that plays out

C) At some time ( end of season) Thea will find out about Malcolm

D) In theory do Roy and Sin get closer? They might be spending more time together and if that happened it'd help Thea on her path of a spiral heading into next season when you couple maybe that along with finding out about Malcolm

E) Continuing bridgework for Oliver and Felicity.

F) Sure Laurel will play a role at some point.

So I just don't know. I doubt its this season.... because even if Roy becomes Red Arrow or something like that by the end of the season... he'll have that confrontation / scene with Oliver and that might set things up for next season.

Last edited by kostilicious; 12-06-2013 at 05:08 AM
Old 12-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
One of the bigger problems of having a big cast, which I'm always not a fan of. But regardless there are IMO simply too many different story line arcs right now for that to happen.
Yeah thats true, too much going on right now. So much action and drama.

Blood rush 5

He does something interesting with a file. Go Roy
Old 12-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

dont get me wrong. still really enjoying the show, its really good. But the one thing I dislike about big casts is that the "main" characters don't always interact.

Most of my favorite shows have a relatively small "main" character thing where you see their stories.

Smallville - the cast did one day get larger but they interacted off each other for the most part.

Buffy- her circle more or less stayed the same and Angel / Spike but not always at the same time.

Friends, Seinfield, older shows but shows I really enjoyed.

Still thoroughly enjoying the show at some point my warning flag will go off. Because you've Shaido and Slade who are probably still out there. And it was open that Raz might come back and Barry might show up from time to time and Malcolm's back, etc...

and Tommy's the only character who really left . And instead of mustache ( forgot his name) we have Ivo as the flashback bad guy.

It just seems an awful lot. I get why they do it and again, am enjoying the show. It just means that I'm not holding my breathe regarding on screen interaction outside of these mini-sodes or whatever .

Thanks for posting #5 by the way
Old 12-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

can I be added? I thought I was already on ty

{}
Old 12-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

THanks... for the new episode

I'll add you

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It just seems an awful lot. I get why they do it and again, am enjoying the show. It just means that I'm not holding my breathe regarding on screen interaction outside of these mini-sodes or whatever .
Yeah I get what you mean, had to give up some shows when the cast got too big, one I can think of right now is Once upon a Time. I enjoy a smaller ensemble cast too.

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for posting #5 by the way
Quote:
THanks... for the new episode
welcome.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagittarius13 (View Post)
Yeah I get what you mean, had to give up some shows when the cast got too big, one I can think of right now is Once upon a Time. I enjoy a smaller ensemble cast too.

welcome.
same here... stopped watching OUAT as well for the same reason. Which is a shame cause I originally ( and still do) like it.

But to further elaborate this is what I mean:

Season to Season 2: Tommy dies, Malcom *dies. Other side characters come and go

Season 2: Bring in - Ivo ( replaces Mustache, Ferris?), Brother Blood / Cyrus, ADA dude, Sin, Isabell, bring Malcom back from the dead ( which is awesome cause I love him), delve more into the League of Assassains, Sin, etc.

Somebody is going to get the short end of the stick so to speak when you have so many new faces. Or certains aren't going to happen as quickly because again, you ahve these characters you have to develop.

If I were running a show, and I never will so its a mute point... but I would have moratorium on introducing mass newcomers until at least Season 3. At the earliest the 2nd part of season 2.

Simply because you can use side characters for a season or two to develop the main characters. And then have 3-4 main antagonists along with that. Because then by season 3 we have the "core" characters really developed and story lines are actually wrapped up completely.

But again, I'm never going to be in the tv business so it really doens't matter in the end.

I just hope that as well done as this show that it never goes the route of OUAT or others for me regarding the cast size.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread The title is perfect
It's the best I could come up with. Glad you like it

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top