Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2018, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Nice drawing of their hug!
Old 03-29-2018, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Wish we had gotten a private goodbye with these two. But their goodbye was still so sweet.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

It’s not surprising it’s Arrow.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:51 PM
Absolute Fan

really don’t want her to come back on the show now
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thea is an important character of course she should come back.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-24-2018, 08:49 PM
Absolute Fan

after wat her mom did on Twitter no
Old 05-28-2018, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

That’s not her and there’s no reason to bring Twitter drama here.
Old 05-29-2018, 04:00 PM
Absolute Fan

lol this happened last week lol i don’t want her back on the show period not just abt that either
Old 05-29-2018, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

This thread is for celebrating her not hating on her.
Old 05-29-2018, 08:17 PM
Absolute Fan

so celebrate it im done talking abt this
Old 05-29-2018, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Kind of hard when you’re in here hating. We can all have opinions but this mess is pointless. Who cares what her mom did on Twitter. That’s not her.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I don't know what happened with her mother but hey, calm down, there's no point on arguing about it. Willa is not her mother, is she? So don't argue over something that has nothing to do with her.

I guess we won't see Thea for a kinda long time, but hopefully Willa does a few episodes as guest star. I still need to know why Colton will be part of Arrow season 7.
Old 05-30-2018, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry. But that was my point. She’s not her mother. I actually kind of hope Roy is going between SC and wherever Thea. She deserves her happy ending with him and he with her. Even if he helps out elsewhere sometimes.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I'm almost sure that Roy will be very present in next season to help Oliver, somehow, and after finishing what he has to do, he will go back with Thea and help her. Thea can work with Nyssa alone for some time I guess
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top