Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Me too! Hope we get something else before the finale
Old 05-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

I think we will. Or at least I'm optimistic for it. The team is really going to need each other!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Absolutely. I can't imagine how they will defeat Darhk.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

^Willa posted this pic of Emily today! So cute that they ar hanging out! They are with Emily's dog and appear to be at a yard sale so not filming at that point but maybe they were filming together earlier. I hope so. This would actually be a good time to get Felicity and Thea even closer, and right now it would just be about their friendship and love for each other and not Oliver but don't worry one day they will be sisters for real!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-17-2016 at 07:34 PM
Old 07-17-2016, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

^That's so cute! Maybe they're spending some time together, but for sure they'll share more moments in S5
Old 07-21-2016, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

^Cute pic of Emily and Willa on their way to SDCC! They have an adorable friendship! I'm hoping this means the were filming together too! It's nit a guarantee they were but they are able to leave at the same time together and the others who weren't at SDCC yet, David, Paul, and Echo weren't with them so they potentially had different filming schedules but Emily and Willa left together so potentially their schedule was the same so maybe they were filming together! No way to know for sure yet I'm hoping for it. I need more Thea/Felicity!
Old 07-22-2016, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

^Emily and Willa being super cute at the CW party at SDCC tonight!
Old 07-23-2016, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Willa is so dang Tiny but i swear she's eating in like 90% of the photos I've seen of her.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

x

^More SDCC cuteness!

^Willa posted a vid of Emily dancing on IG and called her her fuzziest bunny for her birthday! So cute!
Old 07-26-2016, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Awe, Sweetness.
Old 07-26-2016, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are so adorable omg.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

That necklace Emily was wearing at SDCC with the dinosaur chasing a person was Willa's! Some interviewer complimented her on it and Emily told her it was Wila's. So cute! If I can find the gif of it then I will share it.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

^Here are the gifs! So cute!

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the dp, wasn't paying enough attention.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-30-2016 at 09:40 PM
Old 07-29-2016, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sweet.
Old 07-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

It's really cute how she answer to that question, like she's really happy for the compliment