Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for adding!!

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 01-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome! Thanks for joining the thread!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

In really hope we get some upcoming Thea/Felicity.

I wanted some scenes where she was so excited for their wedding and would be so excited about planning it with Felicity.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we do get some scenes like that.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! I so want Thea to help with the wedding planning! She's good at orgnanizing, planning, and supervising things and she's grew up around fancy parties, so she's perfect for the job in that way. Plus it's the perfect way for the future sisters to bond. And unless Donna moves to SC, she can only be so involved with the wedding planning so Felicity will need help. I will be very disappointed if they don't have Thea helping Felicity plan the wedding, even though we will likely see very little of that onscreen, it just makes sense!
Old 01-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

i could see Thea/Donna teaming up and driving Oliver and Felicity a little crazy trying to plan some huge perfect event
Old 01-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I could see something like that too. And I would love getting some Olicity plus Thea and Donna scenes! They are all becoming family after all!
Old 01-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Sister's by Marriage, Friends by Choice.
I freakin adore it.

X
Old 01-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

OMG, I love it! So perfect! Definitely putting that in the op! Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
OMG, I love it! So perfect! Definitely putting that in the op! Thanks for sharing!
I thought it was lovely as well.

So happy you seemed to like it as much as me.

So when the lie comes out about William, do we think Thea will be team Oliver or Team Felicity?
Old 01-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

I really love it! Once Olicity are married, I'm going to use that quote or whatever you want to call it in the title!

I'm not sure. I mean Oliver is her brother but technically he's lying to her too and she's hates being lied to, so I'm no sure she will actually be very happy with him about all this. I think she will be more like team "Lying is bad and I thought you were done with all the lying Oliver".
Old 01-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

I don't think she'd be super angry with Oliver, but he's kept it from her too and she'll probably think he should have told Felicity.
So.. not exactly on either team..? Maybe slightly more on Felicity's..
Old 01-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

She doesnt take well to being lied to. You are right. I think she might sort of side with Felicity but maybe still try and help them make up. I like that idea.

ETA:

Spoiler:
Old 01-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

I would think eventually everyone will find out. Whether everyone finds out even this season, I don't know but I would think eventually they'll all know unless Oliver decides to not be in William's life or something that might lessen the necessity of everyone else knowing but if they intend to keep William on his life then I think eventually they'll get to the point where Baby mama stops with the ridiculous demands and lets him really be in William's life and Oliver can tell the people he loves most about him. And this affects Thea most after Felicity so she needs to know. I think she will be slightly more on Felcity's side too because she's not a fan of lying and will likely think Oliver shouldn't be lying to Felicity. And yes hopefully if she does find out she helps them get through it. That would be nice.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top