Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

[7x22] “You have saved this City” - episode discussion (Airs 5/13/19)

You Have Saved this City
7x22 - episode discussion

"You have Saved this City" — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
The battle between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Emiko (Sea Shimooka) comes to a boiling point which brings back some familiar faces and leaves others in dire jeopardy.

James Bamford directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Rebecca Bellotto (#722).

Promos

https://youtu.be/Rsve9k3WZ2k

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-se...ved-this-city/

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 10-15-2019 at 09:15 AM
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Crystal! I won't be able to watch it tonight
Old 05-13-2019, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Old 05-14-2019, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. I enjoy the flash forwards with Felicity, William, and Mia. Loved Oliver's final scenes with Emeko.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

I think the episode started rough but the ending more than made up for it.

I’m so curious how next season is gonna play out n
Old 05-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

really loved the episode so many great moments...it felt like a SERIES finale....

I'm not certain they have Oliver dying as much they [the writers] having Oliver going to another place in the MultiVerse and just telling the audience he's dying

in CWDCs universe...nobody is truly dead b/c of time travel and one can just go back in time and pick up an earlier version of whoever they need like Barry Allen did with Leonard when he broke into ARGUS to obtain something.
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

It's true, it felt like a series finale, but not that much. Like there's a final message or not enough tragedies in comparison with other seasons.
I tried my best not to cry when I saw Oliver talking to Felicity - not because what he told her, but because it actually felt like a goodbye from him, and seeing that he's really going to die made me feel really sad. It didn't expect to feel like this even if the entire season pointed that Oliver is going to die.
I still have a little, very little hope. Anyways, everything is going to end at the end of this year.

Hopefully we will see more of Mia, William, Zoe and Connor sometime. A spin off would be great. Maybe there's still time for a set up for another TV show. But it must contain fresh air and not repeat the same form Arrow had.

It was nice to see that Emiko realized that Oliver was trying to do his best. I didn't expect her death, though.

So now we just have to sit down and wait until season 8 comes.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I need to watch the last Felicity scene with Monitor...but I don't think Oliver died...I think he went to another earth or another dimension with an Earth entirely.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Probably. Looks like a red herring. It's made to create speculation over the fandom (not only Arrow's but DC's)
Old 05-22-2019, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

CW DC Crisis wise - many are speculating that all the Earths will merge into ONE earth at the end like the Comics... we can't assume that though. If that's the case Felicity and Oliver's EndGame is them living in a totally different dimension.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Sounds accurate. But then I wonder what this means for all the characters and for Arrow. Laurel would finally stay in Star City for a good reason.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

that was an intense finally and a bit emotional

so we finally knew about the crisis

looking forward to seeing it play out

{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOO I FINISHED THE SEASON!

Overall, pretty good episode. Lots of action and things going on.

I liked seeing old faces (LAURELLLLLL) and the group moments and everyone working together.

Not gonna lie though, really had no idea what was going on the entire episode lmao. But that's okay. I'm just trying to finish this show off...

I did like seeing Felicity with her children. Emily is too young to be their mom lol but at least they did a decent job aging her.

Don't buy the Emiko tiny redemption at the end. Pft. Good riddance! Glad she is dead.

The scene with the group saying their goodbyes was a bit cringey and awkward imo. IDK, I wasn't really feeling it.

I kinda liked them showing the birth of Mia and seeing Oliver/Felicity together in the cabin. It gave me steroline vibes with him having to leave. But I am interested to see what the last season entails!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread