Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

[7x18] Lost Canary - Episode discussion (Airs 4/15/19)

Lost Canary
7x18 - episode discussion

"Lost Canary" — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

BIRDS OF PREY; CAITY LOTZ GUEST STARS — After being accused of murder and having her criminal past exposed, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) goes full Black Siren and teams up with an old criminal acquaintance, Shadow Thief (guest star Carmel Amit), to go on a crime spree around Star City. While Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) aims to bring Laurel in, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to give up on her friend and tries everything to get through to her, even summoning Sara Lance (guest star Caity Lotz) for help. However, Laurel rebuffs all her efforts, forcing the former friends to face off against each other.
Kristin Windell directed the episode written by Jill Blankenship & Elisa Delson (#718). Original airdate 4/15/2019.

Promos

Arrow | Lost Canary Promo | The CW

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

Arrow - Episode 7.18 - Lost Canary - Promo + Press Release

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 04-22-2019 at 02:33 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

I’m so ready for this episode.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. Loved how Felicity did not give up on Laurel. Loved the ending. I hope there is a Birds of Prey spinoff and of course loved seeing once again Felicity and Oliver's daughter Mia.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it was an exciting episode
Old 04-22-2019, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f394/%5B7x19.../#post97214916
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Loved this episode! Although it felt kinda weird, I can't wait to know what will happen in the flashforward with Laurel and the girls. Nice to see that at least Earth 2 Laurel followed a good path and didn't become evil. Also, her friendship with Felicity was lovely and well she finally had a good relationship with Dinah after all
Old 06-19-2019, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

finally catching up and I enjoyed this episode and seeing all the canaries

{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow this was a PHENOMENAL episode! Def. my favorite from the entire season and maybe even one of my all time favorites. So many enjoyable things about it.

Katie really shined in this episode. This version of Laurel is so interesting to me. I am so happy they brought her back into the series even as a different version. But does this mean she is gone for now? Maybe only in the flashforwards?

Felicity calling Laurel was so sweet as well as Felicity constantly defending her. I love how close those two have been the entire season, imo it's one of the best things about this season. THEIR HUG WAS SO CUTE.

It was also great to see Sarah in this episode again and the interactions with Laurel and talking about their father.

All the scenes with the women were fantastic, as was the fight scene. It's kinda funny how little Oliver was in the episode lol.

The Olicity scene at the end was the cutest! So so so sweet.

Laurel showing up in the future to help Mia was so cute!

In general, this season has been pretty good imo compared to the recent seasons.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread