Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

[7x18] Lost Canary - Episode discussion (Airs 4/15/19)

Lost Canary
7x18 - episode discussion

"Lost Canary" — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

BIRDS OF PREY; CAITY LOTZ GUEST STARS — After being accused of murder and having her criminal past exposed, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) goes full Black Siren and teams up with an old criminal acquaintance, Shadow Thief (guest star Carmel Amit), to go on a crime spree around Star City. While Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) aims to bring Laurel in, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to give up on her friend and tries everything to get through to her, even summoning Sara Lance (guest star Caity Lotz) for help. However, Laurel rebuffs all her efforts, forcing the former friends to face off against each other.
Kristin Windell directed the episode written by Jill Blankenship & Elisa Delson (#718). Original airdate 4/15/2019.

Promos

Arrow | Lost Canary Promo | The CW

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

Arrow - Episode 7.18 - Lost Canary - Promo + Press Release

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 04-22-2019 at 02:33 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I’m so ready for this episode.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. Loved how Felicity did not give up on Laurel. Loved the ending. I hope there is a Birds of Prey spinoff and of course loved seeing once again Felicity and Oliver's daughter Mia.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

it was an exciting episode

~icon by Agraiel
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

[7x19] Spartan - episode discussion (Airs 4/22/19 @9pm EST.)
Old 04-23-2019, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Loved this episode! Although it felt kinda weird, I can't wait to know what will happen in the flashforward with Laurel and the girls. Nice to see that at least Earth 2 Laurel followed a good path and didn't become evil. Also, her friendship with Felicity was lovely and well she finally had a good relationship with Dinah after all
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top