Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2019, 08:53 PM
New Fan

I Loved This crossover probably my favorite one so far Was this one a favorite for anyone else besides me
MissyInNeverland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Grant but seeing him pop up and talking about his life as if he were Oliver was so weird. I also dont watch the flash so maybe I missed something there...

Usually I don't really like episodes like this. But I think they did a good job with it. There were some humorous moments so at least it was entertaining. I did like the trio of supergirl/the flash/arrow. And everything that happened in the episode felt fresh.

It makes me at some point want to go back and watch all the shows in the arrow verse in order.

Oliver has been in jail, Felicity can't expect to know everything about him after such a long time. I thought it was unfair to compare that connection to Iris and Barry. The ending speech from him to her was very sweet.

Ruby Rose is so attractive lol.

I do wonder what next episode will entail though.

What about that?
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread