Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

[6x21] "Docket No. 11-19-41-73" - Episode Discussion

Docket No. 11-19-41-73
6x21 - episode discussion

Docket No. 11-19-41-73
COLIN DONNELL GUEST STARS — The pressure mounts for Oliver (Stephen Amell) who begins to wonder if he will lose everything in his battle to save Star City. A familiar face returns.
Andi Armaganian directed the episode with teleplay by Ubah Mohamed & Tyron B. Carter and story by Marc Guggenheim (#621). Original airdate 5/3/2018.

Promos

Arrow 6x21 Trailer Season 6 Episode 21 Promo/Preview HD "Docket No. 11-19-41-73"

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

Arrow - Episode 6.21 - Docket No. 11-19-41-73 - Promo, Inside The Episode, Promotional Photos + Press Release

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Charlone; 05-03-2018 at 12:17 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting Gina.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Overall I enjoyed it even though I was not a fan of the Human Target pretending to be Tommy or the judge.

I would much prefer if this turned out to be E2 Tommy but of course they had to do something to make sure Colin got in and out, I just want Colin back so I can get some more Tommy/Laurel anyway I can get em!

Though I REALLY hated that HT was the judge. Not only was this whole trial useless because the jury appeared to be corrupt, even the judge was so it made everything useless. Diaz could've just called anyone to go against Oliver and say he was the GA to get his outcome.

I was happy that Laurel finally remembered she was a grade A. screamer! Of course this is something that should've been done in the last episode and then have her be under Diaz' thumb and fear for her life. But I still screamed when she finally took him on. I was surprised that Diaz didn't have his men just arrest her on sight after she said that Tommy was the GA or that she didn't go to Oliver and co. and tell them that she was ready to take Diaz down.

Dinah....why are you afraid of a little lying? You were an undercover cop, lying is part of your dna at this point. And I'm guessing pleading the 5th will have no effect on her personal life either. Glad that Curtis wasn't important enough to even be called lol.

This lawyer was vicious! She had a job and she was going to get it DONE. I thought she'd be go after Diggle/Rene for obviously missing at certain moments of the case but oh well.

I'm glad that Oliver was against outing himself and talked Felicity out of him outing himself. It would've just been a hot mess for everyone if he did. You would've lied under oath, you'd be on the run, William be on the run. Probably would've had to set up base on Lian Yu!

Olivers true 5 year journey getting outed, I liked. I wish it would come back to haunt him in the long run but it will be forgotten after this most likely.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Lame. I'm sorry, but I wish the series had taken a chance and allowed Oliver to end up in prison . . . at least for the summer hiatus. Then again, he has never really paid the price for his past, the way others have. And by convicting Oliver, the trial could have proven to be a lot more interesting, instead of filled with contrived writing. Like I said . . . lame.

Also, I'm getting tired of the newbies bashing. In other words, we're only allowed to like them as long as they're kissing Oliver's ass? And he's not supposed to pay any price for his screw-ups? Forget it.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
DR76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I thought the eisode was pretty boring. But the ending was great! I knew Tommy was Chance, but it caught me off guard that he also replaced the judge in the end. Nice one

The chapter was very similar to the one on The Flash, but I'm glad it didn't end with Oliver in prison.

That D.A. was on fire! I like her (these actors love crossing universes xD )

Glad Laurel backstabbed Diaz. Also glad she didn't get killed (and hoping she won't at all)

From the start I thought Rene was wrong doing what he did. But I did understand his reasons. So Rene helping Oliver out and then Oliver apologizing to him was a nice touch

I still believe this is the most boring season so far, but I'm hoping these two final chapters can make it up for the whole season

Last edited by Arien Siege; 05-04-2018 at 12:21 AM
Arien Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was pleasantly surprised by this episode.

Funnily enough, even after seeing Chance impersonate Tommy, I didn't realise at first that he had also replaced the judge. For a moment, I honestly thought that they'd been wrong about Diaz having him in his pocket, and that while he was harsh during the trial, he was ultimately an honourable man who genuinely wanted to uphold the law. Nice twist. I can't say that I felt sorry for the real judge when he got shot.

It was a little odd seeing Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s General Hale as the prosecutor.

Well done to Black Siren for going against Diaz. If she survives the season, I would be quite happy to see her as an ally of Oliver's.

I think that it was also a good episode for Rene. I hope that he doesn't face consequences for perjury, but I imagine that after the circus of putting the Mayor on trial, it's not likely that the DA's office would court further embarrassment by putting Rene on trial unless Diaz pushes them to do so. I like that he and Oliver made amends. It's the first time since the rift that I felt that Rene acknowledged what he had done in betraying Oliver, and I like that Oliver met him partway by apologising if he had made Rene feel that he couldn't approach him.

I loved Felicity on the stand, but I'm a little upset that she didn't point out the obvious when asked if she married Oliver to avoid testifying against him.
Regan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

What a roller coaster of an episode!!!
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan (View Post)
It was a little odd seeing Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s General Hale as the prosecutor.
I was thinking the same thing!
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was a little suprised, but not that much. After seeing Nuke in Arrow and Talbot in Supergirl I'm kinda used to
Old 05-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I loved Felicity on the stand, but I'm a little upset that she didn't point out the obvious when asked if she married Oliver to avoid testifying against him.
What was the obvious that Felicity should have said?

Starkid is the blood in my veins - Darren Criss
Vikkislife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkislife (View Post)
What was the obvious that Felicity should have said?
Pointing out the illogic of the prosecutor suggesting that she married Oliver so she wouldn't have to testify against him, when she was on the stand, testifying.

I'll grant that, technically, they could have married to give themselves the option, and later chose not to avail of it, but it could have been a point scored with the jury.
Regan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Pointing out the illogic of the prosecutor suggesting that she married Oliver so she wouldn't have to testify against him, when she was on the stand, testifying.

I'll grant that, technically, they could have married to give themselves the option, and later chose not to avail of it, but it could have been a point scored with the jury.
I see what you mean now.

I know Felicity hasn't changed her surname to Queen, but would she be Mrs Smoak if she's married? I thought that Miss denoted unmarried status. Sorry if this is stupid, I've never known anyone to not take their husband's name.

Starkid is the blood in my veins - Darren Criss
Vikkislife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Lame. I'm sorry, but I wish the series had taken a chance and allowed Oliver to end up in prison . . . at least for the summer hiatus. Then again, he has never really paid the price for his past, the way others have. And by convicting Oliver, the trial could have proven to be a lot more interesting, instead of filled with contrived writing. Like I said . . . lame.

Also, I'm getting tired of the newbies bashing. In other words, we're only allowed to like them as long as they're kissing Oliver's ass? And he's not supposed to pay any price for his screw-ups? Forget it.
We don't know yet if he's going to prison. I mean it looks like he is safe now but anything can happen in the last episodes. Anyways, it would be such of a big conflict to put him on prison... how would he get out of it? It would make things much worse for him to be Green Arrow. Everyone would try to hunt him forever, and we know that would be really tiring to see for the rest of Arrow seasons.

Quote:
I know Felicity hasn't changed her surname to Queen, but would she be Mrs Smoak if she's married? I thought that Miss denoted unmarried status. Sorry if this is stupid, I've never known anyone to not take their husband's name.
I don't know how the law works in the USA but where I live when you marry you don't have to change your last name, nor people is calling you "Miss (Last name of the husband)". Perhaps that is getting old in that country? Or Arrowverse works differently than in real life.

I liked the episode. It is still easy to see the lack of good writing in the episodes. Moments play well but the way the scenes, actions and attitudes from the characters are handled, well... they do it so badly. And man, I know Dragon has all the info and else, but really? How did he get that device to stop Laurel? Nosense.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
And man, I know Dragon has all the info and else, but really? How did he get that device to stop Laurel? Nosense.
I asked myself almost the same thing over and over about Prometheus knowing everything... So I just don't care about this new guy
Old 05-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Yes, even that was weird. Prometheus had all the info... how? At least he prepared himself for long to make Oliver suffer. Cayden James was a genius about technology and information, it made sense that he somehow knew. And I also could believe that Felicity's friend leaked that information to Dragon. But that device to stop Black Siren's scream... really, they should make him more believable.