Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2018, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

[6x20] "Shifting Allegiances" - Episode Discussion

Shifting Allegiances
6x20 - episode discussion

“Shifting Allegiances” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

RENE RETURNS TO NTA — Oliver (Stephen Amell) turns to an old friend to help battle Diaz (guest star Kirk Acevedo). Meanwhile, Rene (Rick Gonzalez) is out of the hospital but has a hard time re-adjusting to life as Wild Dog. Also, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) discovers something shocking about Black Siren (Katie Cassidy). Alexandra La Roche directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Rebecca Bellotto (#620). Original airdate 4/26/2018.

Promos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4DFkd7oAOw

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/04/ar...legiances.html

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oliver needs help huh this episode was a big mess
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't like this episode

Oliver getting captured and tortured... shocking (too bad he had his shirt on this time)

Laurel and Quentin having the same kind of interactions has become way too boring

The "new team" scenes felt like a huge filler, which was almost the entire episode. Good to see Rene again, but they should have given him something better

The writers are doing such an awful work with Anatoly. They should just write him out
Arien Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was such an icky scene with Quentin having to watch Laurel flirt with the other guy. Yikes.

I also hated watching the Oliver torture scenes.

I agree that this episode felt a bit fillery. I too was glad too see Rene and i liked the diggle/Rene scene but idk, it doesnt feel like a lot is going on in this show right now.

3 episodes left. Hopefully season 7 is a bit more cohesive. This one started out good imo but slowly got a bit boring.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread