Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

[6x18] Fundamentals - Episode Discussion (Airs 4/12/18)

Fundamentals
6x18 - episode discussion

“Fundamentals"— (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

OLIVER IS VISITED BY A GHOST FROM HIS PAST — In his darkest place yet, Oliver (Stephen Amell) wonders if he has failed at everything – being a father, a mayor and a hero. His frustration rising, Oliver lashes out at Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and William (guest star Jack Moore). A surprising visit from an old friend has Oliver questioning his next move. Ben Bray directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#618). Original airdate 4/12/2018.

Promos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb0cyveKn6c

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/03/ar...als-press.html

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 04-19-2018 at 04:04 PM
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

This was certainly the best episode of the season. Rarely does Arrow keep me on my toes but I didn't know what was going to happen. Wasn't expecting Chase, wasn't expecting Laurel, kind of surprised they didnt have Thea.

Oliver is going back to basics, he did spend half of the first season without OTA though he still had Diggle for majority of that time to help him so I think OMA/One Man Arrow will learn very fast that he can't do it all TRULY alone.

I hope they just stick with Black Siren being a villain because I dont want anymore back and forth after this. Having her paired with another male big bad is boring as hell but this is still Arrow despite it being their best episode of the season.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

I’m dead. This was a phenomenal episode. I miss the Oliver centric ness of early seasons. Yet I realize the need for cast to grow and story to evolve as a show ages. Stephen could not possibly keep up that level of filming without burning out. Plus he’d have not time for family. But when I see an episode like this I can’t help but wish he could film 24/7. Ugh. I can’t even digest. I need to watch again and again.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did something happen to the guy that plays René? When he was shown with the mask on it made wonder why, then Dinah and Curtis also showing up with it too made me think it was so the other one wouldn't look out of place... and kinda have the feeling that, even if it was his voice, it wasn't the same actor.

Anyway, the episode was boring. It did have me believing it was the real Felicity saying those thing to Oliver, though, and it was good seeing Josh Segarra again

I missed brunette Laurel, hope to her again
Arien Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

I didn't like the episode as many did, but only because I keep feeling frustrated with Oliver being pointed as Green Arrow several times. However, I want to see him working on his own, although I think it is no sense and I do not agree with all what Diggle said. It's not that Oliver took bad decisions, he always had to choose between options that would have ended bad after all (I mean, he's been "between Thea and Moira" all these seasons). And honestly Oliver was right about Diggle's advice, I mean, he uses to follow other people's advice and that's why some of his choices ended with a death or something else.

Stephen acted very well in this episode, after all it was very enjoyable to see one episode mostly focused on Oliver Queen and no one else.

I do not believe Laurel is playing as an evil girl just because she wants that. I may be the only one on this but I think she's playing Dragon.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode. Stephen was great. It kept me interested in what was going to happen next.
miss denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

This was that episode that broke you right along with Oliver.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

were you looking for that thread?

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Yes! Thank you a lot!!
Old 08-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

you're welcome

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not the biggest fan of this episode, I dont really like dream episodes or episodes where people hallucinate. It just feels like a waste.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread