Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I loved seeing Raisa again. It made me smile. Especially when she was talking Oliver as a child.

I loved the opening action scene. It was like alright this is arrow. Lets go.

We do learn a bit more about what happened to dig next episode gina. You need to watch Stat.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

It’s been five months and Olicity are still not together yet? Come on dudes, get it together lol. But I guess it was good of them to give William some time to adjust. Poor kid. Obviously dont love how he is icing Oliver out right now but we saw a little thaw at the end of the episode so I think he will come around. The O/F scenes were nice but I want more. Get back together fools.

Wow, everyone is so much blonder this season lmao. Katie, Emily and the Dinah actress all have lighter hair haha. I did enjoy seeing Katie and watching the canary/siren moments. I also love whatever the little thing between Dinah and Diggle is.

I wasnt the biggest fan of this episode though. They skipped ahead five months and showed us a few measly flashbacks to how they got off the island at the end of season 5, so that was sort of lame. I was hoping it would pick up immediately where they’d left off. Oh well...
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

^ yea they didnt pay off the explosion well
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top