Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2017, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Couldn't they call ARGUS for backup? If Lyla knew about Dig and everyone else I'm sure she'd send a rescue team.

Oliver is in a difficult position right now. How does he keep William safe and make time to go back to look for everyone?
Old 05-29-2017, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Or perhaps she already knew, and they were saved just in time
Old 05-29-2017, 10:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

That was a solid finale to a good season I think, it was intense and suspenseful, exactly what a season finale should be like for a series like this. I think this season overall has been much better than the lackluster season 4 was, and Chase was a very formidable enemy to Team Arrow. As much as I dislike Chase, but I have to admit that he was an interesting villain and was perhaps Oliver's most formidable enemy yet, the whole conflict between Oliver/Green Arrow and Chase/Prometheus was what made this season more interesting and intense for me.

As for the cliffhanger, I think most of them will be ok, a few might die but I think much of the main characters, the core team will be alright.
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

I will have to re watch this episode right before i watch the Premiere next week. I can't wait.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really cant stand the flashbacks on this show, they just bore the heck out of me. I wish we didn’t have to get them every single episode. I think they are sort of pointless now and its obvious the writers just try to find stuff to put in there. :/

This was a really fun episode though! Action packed from the very beginning!

The Olicity kiss was super adorable. I loved Oliver’s shocked face and the little smile and the hug too. They are just so sweet and I loved when he said they would talk once they were off the island. Bring on season 6!

Yay Dinah and Rene! It was also cool seeing Moira!

Katie was awesome in this episode! She is doing a great job in the villain role.

The Thea/Felicity conversation about their fathers and hug was the sweetest thing ever. I love those two together and I want them to have more friendship scenes.

The Adrian/Oliver scenes on the boat were great. Oliver saving William was so adorable. Shooting Chase in the leg was a bit anti climatic though lol.

Adrian shooting himself in the head was unexpected and the island blowing up… . Definitely gonna have to watch 601 immediately to see what happens lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top