Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2016, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

[5x07] "Vigilante" - Episode Discussion {Airs 16/9/16}

Vigilante
5x07 - episode discussion
"Vigilante"
When the bodies of two criminals are dropped at SCPD, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes there is a new Vigilante in Star City. The team is split about whether they should stop someone who is helping keep the city safe. Diggle (David Ramsey) is frustrated with his new situation and Thea (Willa Holland) fights for Lance (Paul Blackthorne) who confesses a shocking secret. Meanwhile, in the flashbacks, Oliver finally sits down with Konstantin Kovar (guest star Dolph Lundgren) (#507).
Original airdate 11/16/2016.

Promos

Arrow 5x07 Promo "Vigilante" (HD) Season 5 Episode 7 Promo
Arrow 5x07 Extended Promo "Vigilante" (HD) Season 5 Episode 7 Extended Promo

Promotional Photos, Sneak Peeks & Others

Arrow - Episode 5.07 - Vigilante - Promos, Promotional Photos & Press Release

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Old 11-16-2016, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Interesting opening. Who saved the girl or did she save herself. So confused.

They are really throwing in the early season Easter eggs.

I like seeing the team training. Nice to know it's happening.

As much as I disliked S4 especially at the end I feel it set a lot of stuff up for this season especially the flashbacks.

Interesting Quentin/Thea scene. So if he's not drinking what's wrong with him and why would he resign?

Who is this mysterious vigilante? I'd it Prometheus trying to confuse people and throw out misinformation or what. Guess we will see.

Oh Oliver just made point about how the team was mad about learning he was the hood and his actions and now they just want to accept,this other vigilantes action. Nope double standards.

Okay so he is drinking. And now he's fessing up to the blackouts. Bout time. Now they can figure out who's setting him up.

What up with crazy Dig?

Okay I'll admit Evelyn looks pretty hot. She's working the red.

Okay new vigilante is kind of a hard ass jerk.

Awe, Quentin is making me sad. He's not damaged goods.

Yep I think Thea and Quentin are owning my heart this season.

I like it. Bank heist time. Awesome.

Boobie trapping his mask. That's pretty cool. I'll give the vigilante guy that.

Awe, yep. I'm digging Rene and Diggle.

I'm liking Oliver and reporter chic but only if it ends with her not wanting to expose him. Like her realizing what a mistake it was because she's obviously using him right now even they she might genuinely kind of like hm too.

Interesting. Artemis with promethius. I did not see that coming n

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 11-16-2016 at 10:10 PM
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 11:06 AM
Total Fan

I don't usually post too much here, but I figured I'd pop in today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Who is this mysterious vigilante? I'd it Prometheus trying to confuse people and throw out misinformation or what. Guess we will see.
If they're sticking to the comics, it's:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Oh Oliver just made point about how the team was mad about learning he was the hood and his actions and now they just want to accept,this other vigilantes action. Nope double standards.
I'm glad he called them out on that too
Quote:
Okay I'll admit Evelyn looks pretty hot. She's working the red.
It was kind of weird seeing her in that situation, considering she's only supposed to be 17. This just goes to show you that Team Arrow needs more women .
Quote:
Yep I think Thea and Quentin are owning my heart this season.
I'm loving these two. They have this surrogate Father/Daughter thing. It's very sweet.
Quote:
I'm liking Oliver and reporter chic but only if it ends with her not wanting to expose him. Like her realizing what a mistake it was because she's obviously using him right now even they she might genuinely kind of like hm too.
I don't trust her. I think she's becoming friendly with him for a story, or to get an "in" at the Mayor's office, since we've already seen she her manipulating Thea the same way.
Quote:
Interesting. Artemis with promethius. I did not see that coming
I wonder if Prometheus will end up being Ivan Drago Konstantin Kovar.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Same, I thought I wouldn't like her but she's not annoying as Summer Glau. It could work for Oliver, but there's still a big possibility for him to be dating the wrong person. She looks like those reporters that would try anything to find something to say on TV.

I have a theory about Vigilante. Did you notice the expression of this guy who works for Oliver (the one who interrogated the girl who robbed the bank) when Oliver mentioned that they would stop Dunn and the Vigilante guy? He didn't look so convinced with what Oliver said.
I already believe that he could be Prometheus too, but I wouldn't ignore that scene.

Rene and Diggle, that was so nice! Rene is really growing on me. And also his relationship with Diggle.
Thea and Quentin are great, she's really trying with him! I'm sure that he will recover from his fall after all and with her help.

And Evelyn... wow, I'm astonished. But that would explain why Prometheus didn't kill her and why she was able to fight against him easily. That also explains why Prometheus didn't care about Tobias reveal of who is the Green Arrow. This is not good... and perhaps Oliver won't realize about what she's doing until we're close to the end of the season... which kills me inside

So Bratva is working for Kovar? And Galina, mother of Taiana, is with him! Well, the flashbacks surprise us every episode... they are way better than the ones of S3 and S4.

I do love season 5. It's very compelling!

Last edited by Charlone; 11-18-2016 at 10:29 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 12:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Good episode. Love Thea helping Quentin and Artemis being a traitor was certainly a shock.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

The whole Thea/Quentin plot is getting stale and repetitive at this point. I feel like we've seen the same stuff with them for the last few episodes? I just kinda tune out their scenes.

I don't like Susan, I find her pretty dull. A hook up with Oliver mehhhh. Dont wanna see it.

I do like the new vigilante and that whole storyline a lot though. I find it interesting and way better than last season for sure. I loved the fight between him and Oliver, that was fun.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread