Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2015, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I knew hed be alive but yeah I thought it was a bit soon and imknew that aseo would help him

yeah so he did really die,wonder what she die

glad hes wifes alive and helped oliver too

loved roy and diggle working together ,they were awesome

yeah I hope thea doesn't leave,not a fan of Malcolm

black canary came at a good time

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I just saw the episode and I really liked it. Maybe because I didn't have much expectation and I really stayed away during the break. So I do not know any big spoilery things Which I'm really glad for because I was able to appreciate and soak in every heartbreaking emotion.

I'm glad that even though Oliver was not around, he was still the center of everything that's happening. I liked that little bit where Diggle said that the "case" for the episode was somehow related to everything that Oliver had worked for in the last 8 months.

One of my few expectations was seeing Felicity be in denial. It was painful but I loved seeing it.

Diggle and Roy worked really well together. I enjoyed Roy's fight scenes. He had a lot of amazing stunts. Diggle's comment about the Arrow suit being too tight made me smile. I always like seeing him suit up.

I'm also glad that Ray Palmer was not overly cheesy. I like him but sometimes he's just too bright and shiny, and smiley

Thea had some nice scenes too. There are times when she just shows up suddenly. But on this episode, her scenes were more, I can't think of a proper term, coordinated maybe (?) with the whole theme of the episode.

I loved Laurel and Diggle's scene. Their talk tugged at my heart a little bit, especially the hug. Why didn't they do it sooner?

I was a bit worried about Laurel's introduction as Black Canary at first. But the way they did it worked for me.
Liyah08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What an episode!

Felicity totally nailed the emotional scenes! I was very impressed.

Laurel's introduction as the new Canary was awesome. I loved how she wouldn't give up on Oliver and how she felt that without him it would fall to her to pick up his cause. I thought that was such a great concept considering all that they've been through.

And her talk to the team was amazing especially when she looked and spoke more directly toward Felicity. I think that made it safe to say that Laurel knows Felicity is in love with Oliver.

Roy and Digg teaming up was truly one of the best things. Glad to see they can do things without Oliver as hard as it was.

Okay really enjoyed the Thea/Roy scene. It was so emotional given the news that Roy had been dealt. One of the best parts to come out of that conversation though was Thea knowing that it was Roy who was in the red suit helping the Arrow.

I'm really looking forward to where this show is going. And by the looks of things Ollie will be back in no time since the preview pretty much showed Maseo knew what was happening in Starling.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just saw the episode and I really liked it. Maybe because I didn't have much expectation and I really stayed away during the break. So I do not know any big spoilery things Which I'm really glad for because I was able to appreciate and soak in every heartbreaking emotion.
That is the best thing of not looking for spoilers

Quote:
And her talk to the team was amazing especially when she looked and spoke more directly toward Felicity. I think that made it safe to say that Laurel knows Felicity is in love with Oliver.
It's true, and I'm glad Laurel acted in that way because she has to support them. She was the only one who knew Oliver from the first time and she knew what happened when she thought he was dead. She really helped the team, it was a nice scene .
Old 01-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I enjoyed quite a few things about this episode, mainly the build up to introducing Laurel as the BC. I figured that we would not see her suited up until the very end of the episode, and I was right.

Seeing Roy and Digg out in the field was great, they work really well together. And Digg made me laugh when he complained about the suit being too tight.

I also was happy to see Quentin also out in the field, hopefully his heart problems are getting a bit better and we see the character more often.

And I did not care for Felicity at all, I guess mainly because there were too many crying and dramatic scenes, and EBR just does not do those types of scenes very well.

But I especially disliked two scenes, the one where Ray told her to back off in regards to speaking about his dead fiance. That was way out of line, imo. But at least she went back to apologize.

Also, how childish was it for Felicity to walk out on Roy and Digg and turn out the lights on them? Childish and very rude.

All in all, it was a good start to the rest of the season, really looking forward to these next two episodes.
AnnieM1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

^ Felicity was acting out of grief. People do unreasonable things when they're in pain and in denial.
Liyah08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Yes, she had to work in QC (I don't remember the new name) so she couldn't be crying like a baby there. She didn't want to lose another friend so I feel her decision was the correct one. Other characters reacted in bad ways too.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Other characters reacted in bad ways too.
They do, but they get called up on them as well
Old 01-24-2015, 04:20 PM
New Fan

Great episode, Laurel was quite the badass in her Black Canary suit. And I agree, they shouldn't reveal Oliver's death-return so fast. I'm curious what Tatsu did to him, guess it wasn't the Lazarus Pit?
casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
They do, but they get called up on them as well
I was talking in general.

Quote:
I'm curious what Tatsu did to him, guess it wasn't the Lazarus Pit?
I believe it wasn't, it's very intriguing, I can't figure another way, maybe someone who read the comics will have an idea.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Roy clearly loves lying to Thea. He does it on impulse. She has a right to know where her brother is.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread