Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x20: The Originals (Backdoor pilot for spin off) Discussion. Airs April 25th

The Vampire Diaries
{Klaus}
Discussion Thread

KLAUS RETURNS TO HIS PAST IN NEW ORLEANS — Acting on a mysterious tip that a plot is brewing against him in New Orleans, Klaus makes a trip to the town he and his family helped build. Klaus’ questions lead him to a reunion with his former protégé, Marcel, a charismatic vampire who has total control over the human and supernatural inhabitants of New Orleans. Determined to help his brother find redemption, Elijah follows Klaus and soon learns that Hayley has also come to the French Quarter searching for clues to her family history, and has fallen into the hands of a powerful witch named Sophie. Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, Damon and Stefan continue with their plan for Elena, while Katherine reveals a surprising vulnerability to Rebekah and asks her to deliver a message.

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Soo good so far!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I am speechless. Klaus is gonna be a...

He's actually gonna step up, too... Not for the best reasons, but still...

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

I KNOWWWW ASH! Kind of not happy about that because he is supposed to be this bad ass villian. He doesn't need to be tied down by that.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I haven't seen this episode yet UK gets it next Tuesday, my friend Jay saw the episode last night and loved it though wasn't expecting Klaus to be a daddy that part was totally unexpected though even with that happening want to see more so hopefully this spin off will get picked up then we will see loads more Klaus
the handsome vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

TO has already been ordered to series. I guess it happened overnight.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to write my thoughts on it later but right now all I have to say is that I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It totally screwed with my mind, but it was good. I'm just looking forward to how Klaus is gonna go from villian to daddy in nine months...

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

I hate to be mean but I hope something happens. Like I hope it is fake because I just cant have him as a dad he is too bad ass villian type to be a dad. I cant see him changing diapers and things
Old 04-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Apparently no one knew beforehand we were doing a twitter trend for it to be picked up and about half an hour after the trend we found out that the Originals had been picked up. Hard to believe that Klaus is going to be a dad not sure if that part is fake I know that something is fake as Julie mentioned something to do with Davina.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

I did not like it, it looks cheap
The pregnancy storyline is bad

I hope the real pilot will be better and they will make a lot of changes
Old 04-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really really enjoyed this episode. I love Elena but it was nice not seeing all the Stefan/Damon/Elena drama lol.

ELIJAH. Omg, i love him so freakin' much. I thought the scene where he saved the witch from the 2 vampires was awesome.

Klaus was amazing. I was extremely suprised about the pregnancy. In fact, I don't like that storyline at all. They should have done this differently because it was a one night stand. Klaus made it clear to Haley too. I really loved his line about it. I know it's bad but I hope Haley will lose the baby. I guess I am saying this because I am a Klaroline fan. And I thought his voicemail to her was cute.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the handsome vampire (View Post)
Apparently no one knew beforehand we were doing a twitter trend for it to be picked up and about half an hour after the trend we found out that the Originals had been picked up. Hard to believe that Klaus is going to be a dad not sure if that part is fake I know that something is fake as Julie mentioned something to do with Davina.
OMG are u serious she said something is fake? WHEN
Old 04-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I can't believe I am actually caught up with you guys the UK just aired this episode tonight and OMG what an episode loved that it was about the Originals Klaus and Elijah are just so amazing I hate the baby with Haley storyline Steph I am a CK shipper too and loved his voicemail to her

I am so glad The Originals has been picked up as a series
Old 05-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Flora

Not long after the announcement that The Originals had been picked up as a series in the fall Julie tweeted that there was something fake not sure what she was refering to though as it looks like the Hayley baby sl is going ahead.

I also watched the episode last night and totally loved it apart from the baby sl and can hardly wait to see more and find out more about the Originals lifestyle in New Orleans. Wonder what TV channel will show it in the UK maybe ITV2 will show it as they show TVD
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top