Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x19: Pictures of You Discussion. Airs April 18th

The Vampire Diaries
{Klaus}
Discussion Thread

PROM NIGHT IN MYSTIC FALLS — After making a decision that infuriates Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) proposes a life-changing challenge for Rebekah (Claire Holt). Caroline (Candice Accola) finds that her carefully laid plans for the perfect Senior Prom night are disrupted by Elena (Nina Dobrev), so she turns to an amused Klaus for a solution. Determined to get through to Elena, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) both attend the prom, but the evening begins to spiral out of control despite their efforts. When Elena suddenly lashes out in a way no one could have predicted, Matt (Zach Roerig) turns to Rebekah for help. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a terrifying discovery, and Klaus receives a message that could change everything.

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

the promo for the backdoor pilot is up, will it get a thread too or can we post it here? It's the promo for 4x20 and Klaus/Joseph is delicious
x
*Babi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It'll have it's own thread for next week I'm sure.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Its tonight?! WOOOOT I'm so excited for a new one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
the promo for the backdoor pilot is up, will it get a thread too or can we post it here? It's the promo for 4x20 and Klaus/Joseph is delicious
When the episode airs next week I'm sure Brenda will put up a thread for it.

Last edited by unspokenღwords; 04-18-2013 at 03:04 PM
unspokenღwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry DP
Old 04-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
The promo can be put in the Spoiler & News & Klaus thread since it aired on TV. And yes the episode will have its own thread! Thank you for asking!

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are my thoughts on the episode...
  • I loved watching Klaus try to convince Elijah to give him the cure. He hoped that Elijah would want to keep Silas from unleashing an eternity of torture on him. Sadly, Elijah didn't think that was a sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy. Klaus was so mad that he hadn't gotten his way, and he lashed out at Rebekah, telling her that when she is sick and dying and she begs for his blood, he will laugh in her face and compel her to forget him.
  • I loved that Klaus was brooding in front of the fireplace...until Caroline showed up in crisis mode about her stolen dress. She instantly lifted his mood when she asked him to get her a dress that was of royal caliber...and he totally delivered.
  • I loved the Klaus/Elijah scene. It was such a beautiful moment between them when he gave Klaus the white oak stake so that he would know that he had nothing to fear. He thought that Klaus was strong enough to survive what Silas was going to dish out. Klaus then turned manipulative and cruel. He threatened Katherine's life if he didn't get the cure and, even after Elijah asked him to spare Katherine (so that he could have the opportunity to feel, to care, and to love her), Klaus didn't bend. He told Elijah that, if he ran, it would be to chase Katherine, and that he would make it his cause that Elijah never know a moment of happiness. "It is such a hollow little life that you lead, Niklaus" plus the pat to the face broke my heart.
  • I should have known that Klaus would do whatever he could to save himself from Silas' torment. He actually helped Silas acquire the cure...at the expense of Rebekah's happiness as well as the fate of the world.
  • Klaus had Tyler right where he wanted him...but he let him go because he didn't want to ruin Caroline's prom night.
  • Of course Katerine's letter would peak his interest. There was no way that he was going to ignore a possible threat against him.
Reply   Post New Thread