Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x14: Down the Rabbit Hole Discussion. Airs February 14th

The Vampire Diaries
{Klaus}
Discussion Thread

CHARLIE BEWLEY FROM “TWILGHT” GUEST STARS AS ONE OF THE FIVE HUNTERS — On the island, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) has an ugly run-in with a Hunter named Vaughn (guest star Bewley), and realizes he is one of The Five. Stefan (Paul Wesley) confesses his true feelings about the possibility of becoming human again to Elena (Nina Dobrev). When a stunning new piece of information about the cure is suddenly revealed, it changes the stakes for everyone. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) helps Bonnie (Kat Graham) recognize what is real and what is an illusion, and Shane (guest star David Alpay) is comforted by a woman from his past, Caitlin (guest star Camille Guaty, “Prison Break”). Back in Mystic Falls, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) find that their attempt to translate the code on the Hunter’s Sword is futile without help from Klaus (Joseph Morgan), who has his own reasons for solving the puzzle. Claire Holt also stars.

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

Last edited by TruLove; 02-14-2013 at 07:41 PM
TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT BB.

Well lets see. Joseph amazing as always. Love how he had to help Caroline and Tyler with the sword. SEE Klaus is VERY useful and can help. He sounded pretty cool talking in that weird language.

Sad that Bonnie got stabbed, but happy Klaus was released. I did like the Klaroline scenes. I think it was better than nothing.

KATHERINE IS BACK! Whoaa. Didn't know she would be back in this episode. Can't believe she gave up Jeremy.

I had read that Jeremy was going to die so I wasn't all shocked, but I was sad I hope Bonnie survives.

I think its weird that there is only one dose for the cure. Interesting.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

I haven't watched this episode yet, but as I saw on Tumblr, it was an interesting episode.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

^It definitely was.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

As usual Joseph nailed all scenes and stole it in each of them. He's such an amazing actor
x
*Babi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

He really is. He can really do any scene in my opinion.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Watched the episode earlier today and JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRIED FOR HOURS MY OTHER BABY IS GONE

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are my thoughts on the episode...
  • My favorite Klaus line of the episode was..."Well, if it's little orphan Lockwood. Come to show how laughably impotent you are against me?"
  • I loved that Klaus offered Caroline his help in finding the sword but she refused. Then once she had the sword and the pictures of the Hunter's mark, she came back to the Gilbert house and invited him to help her and Tyler decipher it. I loved that, even though he was trapped in the Gilbert living room, he still held the power. He happened to know Aramaic, which was the dead language that the map was written in. He helped Caroline and Tyler decipher the Hunter's mark for reasons...and he figured out that there was only one dose of the cure, a fact that made him very happy.
  • I loved that it seemed like Klaus truly cared about his sister's happiness, which was touching...but then he told her that there was only one dose of the cure and he made the race to the cure a winner-take-all fight for everyone that wanted it. He wanted to take the cure out of the equation, and with so many vampires in the hunt for it, he probably figured that he would be safe from it being used on him.
  • I loved how Klaus was planning on killing Tyler once he was free...but he didn't immediately follow through on his plan because Caroline requested it. She asked him to spare Tyler's life, and the concession that he made was the mercy of a head start before he tracked him down and killed him. Not a lot of people have ever gotten Klaus to alter his plans, but it's like he said in the end, he did it for her.
Reply   Post New Thread