Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x09: O Come, All Ye Faithful Discussion. Airs December 13th

The Vampire Diaries
{Klaus}
Discussion Thread

A WINTER WONDERLAND IN MYSTIC FALLS — As a Winter Wonderland-themed party fills the streets of Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) find themselves at odds with Tyler (Michael Trevino) over his plans for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and his hybrids. When Caroline proposes a solution to their problem, Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) finds a dramatic way to make it clear that she is not on board. Later, Klaus makes a discovery that leads to chaos and violence. Meanwhile, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay), who reveals a piece of ancient history that leaves them all speechless. Zach Roerig also stars.

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Evil Klaus is back and I love it! Last nights episode showed just how perfect of an actor Joseph is. I felt so many things for him. What he did was horrible, and at the same time very sad. I can't hate him for killing Carol. I had a feeling it was coming, but I wasn't really sure. Never read that spoiler so it was a shock to me when it actually did happen. I'm all over the place right now. I was really bummed about the release of the only KC scene before the episode. Was looking forward to them. I'm happy about Stefan realizing that Klaus is just like them, but they have close relationships to bond them all. Klaus doesn't have that.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

This episode was amazing,Klaus stole everyone spotlight.
All of his scenes had a depth...
The ending was brutal but the cinematography,the music his lines.
I'm so glad we had this episode.

I'm just worried for him at the moment.I mean,he killed off those 12 sacrifices I take it at the end he will be used in whatever Shane's up to?

Dear Carol's death was awful and beautiful at the same time.

Icon
Zefiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree this episode really showcased Joseph's talents he was incredible

I felt so many things this episode too. I love that Stefan finally realises that Klaus is just like them they have all done terrible things But unlike them Klaus doesn't have the family or friends around him. Even his hybrids turned on him and he got to them before they could kill him!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm kinda happy he killed them first. Anyways, you can't get rid of Klaus that easily.

Joseph was simply amazing last night. His scene with Car, Stef, and the blood all over him. It was perfect.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

He was perfect in this episode Joseph killed it!

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are my thoughts on the episode...
  • I love seeing Klaus' artistic side. I really dug the post-modern snowflake.
  • Klaus and Stefan have been one of the highlights of season four. I love that they're working together.
  • My favorite scene has got to be the Klaus and Caroline scene. They're just magic together every time they interact. I love the cat-and-mouse game going on in the moment.
  • I agree with Klaus. He has done his part in getting the cure, yet Stefan still tried to cut him out.
  • I love that Klaus and Stefan's tendencies to memoralize their dead only demonstrates how lonely they both are.
  • Even though it ended up being a manipulation, I love the hybrid sacrifice/massacre. I've never really been a fan of the hybrids, so I'm glad that there are less of them walking around. I love how Klaus proves in that moment why he has been feared for so many years. I am kind of sad for Klaus though. He spent so much time breaking his curse and making other hybrids so that he could make that connection, and they end up revolting against him, leaving him no choice but to end them.
  • I understand why Klaus killed Carol. When the person that he wants to hurt is hiding or running from him, he goes after someone close to that person.
Reply   Post New Thread