Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x03: The Rager Discussion. Airs October 25th

The Vampire Diaries
{Klaus}
Discussion Thread

BORN TO BE WILD — Connor (guest star Todd Williams) continues his search to uncover the secrets of Mystic Falls and tries to convince Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to work with him. With Dr. Fell’s (guest star Torrey DeVitto) help, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) question Connor, but the confrontation takes a lethal turn. Trying to keep her new life as normal as possible, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is determined to continue her senior year at Mystic Falls High with support from Matt (Zach Roerig) and Caroline (Candice Accola). Rebekah’s (Claire Holt) arrival at school makes it difficult for Elena to control her anger, but she learns that confronting Rebekah can be extremely dangerous. Later, Rebekah realizes how alone she is, and reaches out to April (guest star Grace Phillips). Stefan (Paul Wesley) takes Elena on a thrilling motorcycle ride in an effort to show her that life can still be fun. Tyler (Michael Trevino) gets a surprise visit from Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin, “The Secret Circle”), a werewolf who helped him through the ordeal of breaking his sire-bond to Klaus. Concerned about Elena, as well as his own emotions, Stefan turns to a sympathetic Caroline for advice.

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

So great we will have Joseph on our screen in a couple of hours
Mark & Maddy | Vincent & Catherine | Oliver & Felicity
Icon | My tumblr | Campaign Henry Cavill
Merriweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't watch it tonight.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

^ I'm sorry to hear that, Steph.

I'm watching it right now!

KLAUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I need to wait until Monday before can see episode and Klaus in action again though with saying that I have seen some of the video clips from the episode especially the one with Klaus and Damon together when they question Conner they are so good together, hopefully there will be more scenes between Klaus and Damon.
the handsome vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

So i finally watched the episode, loved it! Klaus beeing back and all, but im really disapointed in Taylor but it makes me want more Klaroline in the future
Mark & Maddy | Vincent & Catherine | Oliver & Felicity
Icon | My tumblr | Campaign Henry Cavill
Merriweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you mean Tyler? lol

I want more Klaroline too.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

I love this episode!

Old 07-18-2016, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are my thoughts on the episode:
  • Even though I'm not exactly a fan of the hybrids, I kind of liked that Klaus wanted to protect those that he still had, even the unsired ones that he wanted to kill and/or that wanted to kill him.
  • I really loved seeing Klaus and Damon going after Connor together. They should have more scenes together. I think that if they had met at a different time and a different place, they would have been the best of friends.
  • I loved the truth that Klaus laid down on Stefan. The gang had been so focused on getting Klaus out of their lives, they didn't think about all the ways that not having him around would have hurt them or would have impacted their survivals. I loved that his truth shifted the power back into his hands.
  • I like that Klaus has never done anything unless there has been something in it for him. He hadn't cared about Elena or Connor until he figured out saving them would benefit him at some point.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top