Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2016, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like Supergirl, think I only watched 3 or 4 episodes

Oh, I'm supposed to catch up to the first season of Lucifer as well, I only watched the first three and liked it

I didn't like Lost much either, it was mostly also too scary for me The 100 isn't scary at the least. Brutal sometimes, yes, but not scary.
I was kinda overwhelmed first when I joined on The 100 board, it's a very busy board

Any new shows you plan on watching? I want to watch the one with Milo Ventiglia, can't come up with the name of the show
Old 08-28-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I wasn't going to watch it, but since it's moving to the CW and I'm expecting crossovers a-plenty between all the superhero shows, then I figured I might as well watch it too.

Lucifer is definitely on my watch list. It looks so good! I'm really curious to find out what TPTB do with the character.

Even if I did find Lost to be scary, it wouldn't have deterred me. I don't mind scariness of shows. I just didn't like the course the show took. First there were flashbacks. Then there were flash-forwards. Then there was sideways? I haven't properly watched it, but I kind of think it shouldn't have lasted six seasons. I mean, it was an interesting concept but TPTB seemed to lose sight of what they wanted to do. I don't know. I'm still mostly unsure whether I want to check out The 100. I just have this feeling that's telling me to hold off. I don't have the best track record with shows, so I'm going to wait until it's over and done. That way, I'll know exactly how it ends and I can decide if it's worth the time to watch it.

It really is a very busy forum. There are so many great boards to visit. Take your time in exploring them.

Oh, you mean This Is Us? Yes! That is the one show that I want to watch. I will watch anything if Milo's in it.

Old 08-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I've been exploring all over
Mostly playing games on boards of tv shows/actors I know. Because none of it is airing right now.
Some boards were welcoming, others were okay, one was downright hostile so I just left and never returned

If I had known before hand about the death of one certain character though I might not have given The 100 as much love as I did now

Yes, I did mean This is us. Definitely watching it. And indeed mostly for Milo

How was your weekend?
Old 08-28-2016, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's good. I've been posting here for over a decade, but I haven't lurked outside my happy bubble(s) much. Which boards have you been posting at?

Ooh, intrigue! That's another reason that I'm hesitant to watch The 100. I've heard that some of the characters have died. I don't want to get attached to characters only to have them die further down the road.

Great! We'll be able to talk about it when it premieres. I hope This is Us is a success. Milo is so talented. I've been waiting for years to see him on a new series that gets picked up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the one.

I had a very long Saturday. My parents and I went to an amusement park, but we didn't go there so that we could go on any rides. Instead, we went to a few of the shows and we walked around the buildings, seeing if there were any items that we wanted to buy. That's nine hours of walking and very little sitting down. I spent Sunday trying to recover. It went well. How about you? How was your weekend?

Old 08-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A LOT of the characters die in The 100. The show is definitely not afraid to go there. It's just that one of my absolute favorite died and it was surrounded with a lot of BTS drama, so that kinda threw me off.

I haven't been keeping tabs on Milo, but I do indeed think he's great!

Uhmmm. . . I regularly post on Outlander, The 100, Bob Morley, Switched at Birth and The Blacklist.
And I casually wander into Harry Potter, Divergent, TVD, The Originals, </scorpion>, Shadowhunters, Matthew Daddario, Matt Czuchry, Ian Somerhalder, Off Topic, Info Center.
I'll probably post more on the boards from the shows when the shows start again. I'll probably go to the Gilmore Girls board then as well But mostly just playing games and dropping posts here and there sometimes

How about you? (Any) which other boards do you go to?

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!
My weekend was really quiet
Husband was gone on a motor riding trip with friends, so it was just me and the kids. Saturday was his birthday and his parents actually felt bad that I would be alone that day so they came and visited. So did my sister. We had MacDonalds for dinner on Saturday and for breakfast on Sunday

School started again today! Always a bit emotional, leaving the kids behind for the first day of school, but definitely enjoyed the quiet time for me
Old 08-30-2016, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'll keep that in mind. I've watched shows like that, i.e. The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy. You have to hold your breath that you don't lose a character that you're fond of. I'm sorry to hear that. I would ask you who the character was and what happened behind-the-scenes...but I don't want to risk getting spoiled just in case I do end up watching the show.

Ever since Jess left at the end of season three of Gilmore Girls, I've been hoping that Milo will find a winner for a new show. I've watched some of the shows that he's been in, but with the exception of Heroes for a few seasons, none of them have really grabbed an audience. Every time I hear that he's in a new show, I watch it and hope that it will be around longer than a season. I agree. He is great!

The only other board that I might post with you at is the Outlander board. I'm going to make my way over there sometime this week. Other than my recent venture onto the Girl Meets World board, I pretty much live at this board. I don't have much time to post anywhere else.

It sounds like you had a good weekend too. Did you have fun?

School starts early for you. We have one more week before kids and teen head off to school. I had a feeling you would feel that way. The first day when all of your kids are off at school is tough. I remember you said that this year would be the first time where your youngest child would be at school full-time. Has your routine changed much since last year? =)

Old 09-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I won't give any more away, but the character said he/she was being bullied BTS by the showrunner so asked to leave the show, was supposed to leave in the finale but then suddenly got killed off mid-season

My routine hasn't changed that much
Take the kids to school, do the shopping, have breakfast, laundry, household, prepare dinner and pick them back up again

Yeah, I had fun this weekend Just chillin'

Busy days for you?
Old 09-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Wow, that's harsh! Even though I don't know who it is you're referring to, I feel so bad for him or her.

That's good that you have your routine down. Are you handling things okay?

As it should be. I hope this weekend is equally relaxing for you.

I've been having kind of a meh/blah kind of week. It should pass within a week or two.

Old 09-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sending you hugs regardless Meh/blah kind of weeks aren't fun

Yeah, I'm handling it okay It always takes me some getting used to again for a few weeks before I've got the hang of the routine down fully. And then the first vacation (a week off in Fall) is already here .

Any plans for the weekend?

We had a start activity for school for the kids last night. Everyone had to go looking for all the teachers who were dressed up, walking around the neighborhood. Every teacher had a clue and at the end you'd have a solution. Fun for the kids who ran around together, I got to catch up with parents about vacation time

Not doing anything today except for making home made pizza

Have to sing in church tomorrow but after that it'll be another lazy Sunday I suppose
Old 09-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thank you for the hug, Paula. It's been a really weird couple of weeks.

I figured. It usually takes repetition to get a new routine in place. It sounds like you're on top of things.

I don't have any plans for this weekend. All I plan to do is to try to get a proper sleep schedule going and to watch as many episodes of my shows as I can. What about you? How is your weekend going? =)

That sounds like so much fun! I wish we had something like that when I was in school. Did your kids enjoy their scavenger hunt (of sorts)? And I can imagine that it must have been good to catch up with the parents and see what their summer breaks were like.

Yum, home made pizza! Did you end up cooking anything else? =)

Enjoy your Sunday.

Old 09-04-2016, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My weekend is going great Relaxing Saturday, relaxing Sunday

The kids loved the scavenger hunt! I don't particularly enjoy stuff like that, I'm more of a house-bound type of person

I didn't cook anything more last night, but I just made soup
I love cooking, I keep meaning to try new things, but then life just gets too busy
Do you like cooking?

I hope you're having a relaxing weekend as well
Old 09-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm happy to hear that you had a relaxing weekend.

Aw, that's great! It sounds like a blast. So am I, but I do enjoy the opportunity to crawl out of my little cave and interact with people.

From what I've seen from my own childhood, that does tend to happen with housewives/stay-at-home moms. You want to try making something new, but it doesn't quite work out with the dozens of tasks on your to-do list.

I don't know. I've never tried. I don't have any interest in it.

It was relaxing. I spent my days doing absolutely nothing.

Old 09-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Days doing absolutely nothing is very good Useful as well

Chicken/bacon salad today Not that much work, I just need to throw all of it together in a bowl

Making some arts for other boards projects
Old 09-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Not the way I do it. I'm the queen of procrastination.

Ooh, yum! How did it turn out?

Really? Which boards? I'd love to check them out.

Old 09-08-2016, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been meaning to get an art thread up, but still a bit too shy I suppose

I've made the OP for the Blakes thread on Bob Morley's board.
I make icons a Lot (Outlander, Switched at Birth, Ian Somerhalder, Bob Morley, The 100, basically every board I go to )

On The 100 board in one of the shipper threads, as a hiatus project we're doing dedicationals (Yes, I made that word up ). Everyone who wanted to, answered some questions, I made some arts based on their answers. And then everyone gets to open a thread, pick a title, and gets a post dedicated to them featuring the questions and arts

Ohhh the chicken/bacon salad is really one of my favorite salads! A Lot of vegetables like corn and chick peas, pineapple for a bit of sweetness, chicken, bacon and salad of course and a honey/mustard dressing
I cook in bulks so we get to eat it again today

How was your day? Did you do anything?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top