Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to see the ep. Any one know when it will air?
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I haven't got a clue. I'm going to assume they're going to air in late February or early March. Keep check the thread to find out the real answer.

Do you want to speculate on how these three characters are going to be brought together again? Do you have any expectations for the episodes, or are you just going to sit back and enjoy what unfolds?
Old 01-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We got some that Stefan comes to New Orleans for safe haven. I want to see Klaus show Stefan around and they can cause mayhem
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That does sound familiar. I love a bit of mayhem. I can't wait to see these two characters in action. What about Caroline? How do you think she's going to fit into the mix. After all, she is one of the ties between them.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked when these three teamed up, like in 4x17!
Old 11-28-2016, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ O Come, All Ye Faithful and Because the Night are my two favorite episodes for them, especially Because the Night because of the amount of time they spent together trying to figure out what Silas was up to.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved those episode for them as well
Old 12-04-2016, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Every time I see Stefan and/or Caroline, I think about how seamlessly Klaus would fit into their lives or how he would make the situations that they have found themselves in more interesting.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I was rewatching S4 scenes the other day and watched their 4x17 scenes and I didn't realise how great they were for this trio The first times I watched it I would watch for KC but Klaus talking about the allure of darkness applies to Stefan just as much.... if not more. I didn't notice Stefan looking at Klaus just as intrigued as Caroline. If Klaus had known SC went through a no humanity phase he would have been so happy Probably would have sent them private plane tickets and invited them to NOLA.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, that is so true. Klaus' comment obviously affected Caroline, since she had to tell him that it didn't apply to her. The interesting thing is that, of the three of them, she is the one who has had the least amount of exposure to darkness. That probably has to do with the fact that she's the youngest of the trio. It boggles the mind that Stefan didn't realize how Klaus' comment applies to him as well. Oh, yes! I think, if Klaus had heard about Caroline and Stefan's no-humanity phase, then he would have gone to personally bring them to New Orleans himself. =p
Old 12-05-2016, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

I think when I first watched the scene it was very obvious that Klaus was referring to DE which is what unsettled Stefan and I didn't think that he could have also been unsettled because he knows first hand how good it is to give in to the darkness. But then in 6x17 Stefan said him and Caroline are alike and pulled her to the darkness. SC are so similar and after rewatching that 4x17 scene that's when I had my aha moment I get why Klaus is drawn to them. But I'm team embrace humanity and resist the darkness If I switched teams though I think Klaus could be a good mentor to SC.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Well, you were a lot smarter than I was when I watched that scene for the first time, because Damon and Elena didn't cross my mind when I heard that line. I'm going to re-watch that episode/scene on Saturday. Maybe I'll have a moment this time around. Stefan has always struggled with the darkness that he has inside of him. He definitely knows how thrilling it is to be free, embracing his vampire urges. That's why he has tried so hard not to give in to them. I think what has drawn Klaus to Stefan is the memory of Ripper!Stefan, so I agree with you on that point. Klaus is definitely drawn to Stefan's darkness. He wants him to be Ripper!Stefan again, because that's the guy who was his BFF, his brother, his kindred spirit. As for Klaus' draw to Caroline, I like to think that Klaus is drawn to Caroline's light. Despite everything that she has been through, he is amazed to discover that she still has hope, optimism, and strength. He looks at her and he sees the possibilities of what she can do with her eternal life. That is why he has told her many times that she has so many opportunities in front of her. All she has to do is embrace them. Together, Stefan and Caroline are the two sides of Klaus: darkness and light. That's why I love them so much. I'm usually on Team 'Embrace Humanity and Resist the Darkness', but I do love it when they lose themselves for a little while. And I totally agree with you. Klaus would be an excellent mentor for them, because nobody knows just how dark things can get quite like Klaus.
Old 12-24-2016, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

It's all quite confusing tbh. Because Klaus wants them to be dark but then like you mentioned is drawn to the light. So what do you want Klaus?

I also like darkness but only in small quantities.
Old 12-24-2016, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's true. I think, most of the time, he likes Caroline's light and Stefan's darkness, but he wouldn't be opposed to seeing the other sides of them every once in a while.

We're in agreement on that. I enjoyed seeing Caroline free and uninhibited in season six, and I look forward to seeing Stefan's journey in the second half of season eight.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Well I'm kinda tired of Paul playing a dark character every season I hope it's over quickly. Paul is great at playing dark though.
ElenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top