Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2016, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

I'm happy for her too...but show isn't same without Rebekah..i hate too much boys on any show

I feel sometimes weird that people ship them but I do get where they come from as well it's not an easy position to be in..DO let me know

it'll be an emotional scene for sure...they are very good actors...they have awesome chemistry. He won't let her go I assume...
Old 01-14-2016, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You're right. There are way too many boys and not enough girls. That's exactly why I miss her. There aren't any female characters on the show that I actually like...except for Rebekah. That's why I get very excited when she turns up, especially when Claire is the actress playing her.

There have been a few looks here and there, but they haven't been intense enough to give me a non-sibling vibe from them. I've only forgotten a few times that they are siblings, not lovers. It hasn't gotten to the point where I've actually felt the ship vibe with them. I will tell you everything. I need to discuss them with someone. I'm just glad you're here.

I agree with that. I think the level of emotion will depend on when and how Klaus finds out what happened to Rebekah, and what else is going on in his life. It's going to be heartbreaking, no matter what. I just hope I survive that moment. I think the TVD/TO PTB struck gold when Claire and Joseph were cast as Rebekah and Klaus. They are amazing together. I could watch their moments all day without getting tired. I'm most curious to see what becomes of Rebekah after the turf war is dealt with and Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah are left standing. Will she stay or will she go? If she does stay (and this includes the possible daggering), then will she be in her own body or will she be in another body? If she does go, then what will be her purpose? Can we please start the second half of the season so that I can get some answers?
Old 01-15-2016, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

I agree..

aww I'm glad to talk to you too

yes its not far now
Old 01-15-2016, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw. I'm happy to hear that. It means that you enjoy posting here.

T-minus two weeks to go! I can't believe that we're almost there.

How high are your expectations that we'll get some Klaus/Rebekah feels in the first episode of 2016?
Old 01-18-2016, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

I do
I have a feeling we won't see Rebekah soon..I hope I'm wrong
Old 01-18-2016, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Wicked! That means I'm doing my job. Keep doing what you're doing.

Well, you don't need to see two characters together for them to give you feels. Maybe someone will mention her to Klaus, and he will reply with something that will get us in the ole ticker. I'm not expecting to see her either...but I'd love to be surprised, so bring it on.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

ofcourse Klebekah feels will be strong and so will be Relijah's
Old 01-22-2016, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope there will be room for some Klaus/Rebekah feels. I get this feeling that next week's episode is going to be jam-packed with action. At this point, I want just a ten-second scene where he mentions her. And where there are Klaus/Rebekah feels, there's a good chance that there will be Rebekah/Elijah and Klaus/Elijah feels as well. If we're deprived of Klaus/Rebekah feels, then I would settle for one of the other two feels in next week's episode.
Old 01-22-2016, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

same for me...the show is family oriented, we'll have plenty of feels
Old 01-23-2016, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's what initially drew me to the show. I wanted to find out more about the Originals. It's just not The Originals if one of them is missing. That's why I get super-excited every time Rebekah resurfaces. I love the bond between Rebekah and Klaus. I like knowing that, despite the betrayal that was revealed back in season two, these two characters are in a good place again.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

you mean first season of TO, right? or season 2 of tvd?
Old 01-24-2016, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ The betrayal that I'm referring to was in season one of TO. I mixed up the seasons. I blame my bad memory. Of course there were moments of betrayal in TVD, but nothing quite as harsh happened in comparison to Rebekah bringing Mikael to New Orleans to take Klaus out.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

I was mad at first too but things Klaus have done makes everybody's thing in comparison

or in true words, they all have been horrible at some point or other
Old 01-26-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know, but it was and is still hard for me to believe that Rebekah could hurt Klaus like that. She knew what Mikael was capable, and she knew that he hated Klaus, yet she did something that could have taking him out permanently. I understood that she wanted to be free of Klaus, but she didn't have to choose the option that would hurt Klaus the most. What would she have done if Mikael had succeeded in taking Klaus out? How would she have lived with the guilt? Yes, she would have been free of Klaus, but she would have been without the brother who she had stuck by for centuries. The cons outweighed the pros.

Yes, they have done horrible things to each other, but it just felt like the ultimate betrayal to me. I lost some of my appreciation for their bond when I watched season one and I saw what happened when they were forced out of New Orleans. I mean, I have liked the scenes that they shared since the reveal in season one, but it's not at the same level as it used to be.
Old 01-29-2016, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

she wouldn't have been able to live with that decision for sure

she might despise his actions but she still loves him..she expects better from him..

It was better for me afterwards..he let her go and they had space which they never had before
Closed Thread   Post New Thread