Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2015, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Wait, which Original do you want out of the picture for a little while? Are you talking about the plan that the Trinity has to trap the Originals with the serratura?

It has certainly been an interesting development. I do wonder how they are going to deal with this threat. At this point, we don't know what's going to happen. Will they stick by each other, no matter what? Will something happen that will turn one of them against their siblings? I can't wait to find out how this war between the sirelines will turn out.

They are so cute together! I don't realize how much I miss them until I see them together.

I like to think that Elijah has a limit to what he will tolerate before he takes matters into his own hands. When that limit is reached, everyone better watch out.
Old 01-01-2016, 04:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ Wait, which Original do you want out of the picture for a little while? Are you talking about the plan that the Trinity has to trap the Originals with the serratura?

It has certainly been an interesting development. I do wonder how they are going to deal with this threat. At this point, we don't know what's going to happen. Will they stick by each other, no matter what? Will something happen that will turn one of them against their siblings? I can't wait to find out how this war between the sirelines will turn out.

They are so cute together! I don't realize how much I miss them until I see them together.

I like to think that Elijah has a limit to what he will tolerate before he takes matters into his own hands. When that limit is reached, everyone better watch out.
Bahaha yes i'm talking about Trinity's plan it is ingenious in a way...only i worry for Hope...she is the innocent one

same for me...

yeah I think so too..since his red door thing he is quite you know unrestrained and I love that
Old 01-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ At this point, I don't know what I'm hoping for. On the one hand, I think that the Originals could use the time out of the spotlight to keep them safe from one another and enemies looking to hurt them. On the other hand, I don't exactly trust the Trinity to keep each of their sires safe from the two other members of their trio coming after them. I'm so conflicted! Hope is indeed the most vulnerable right now. She needs her family to keep her safe.

I love that too! I always knew that Elijah was the most dangerous of the three Originals, simply because he was always so in control. I shuddered to think what would happen if he were ever unrestrained and/or out-of-control. Looks like there's a good chance that we'll find out in a few weeks what that will be like.

Do you have a favorite Klaus and Rebekah moment?
Old 01-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

There can never be a timeout...Something or the other

I have many tbh

I liked the latest..she made sacrifice for him

and when he almost wanted to die in place of her..when Esther was about to transfer her body in season 2

Tell me something good
Old 01-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Rebekah is in a bit of a time-out right now, but I don't think it's going to last very long. As for Klaus and Elijah, they would be in time-out mode for an episode or two before they would be revived.

That's a great moment. She has been with him for so many years, so she knows that he's only found happiness in small doses. She wanted him to truly find some real happiness, so she let herself get daggered just so he would get that moment. The only way that Rebekah's sacrifice could have been sweeter would have been if Klaus' happiness had been the only reason that she let herself get daggered. The added bonus of it satisfying one side of the prophesy while helping keep her and everyone around her safe from her ripper tendencies slighty lessens the factor of the moment.

I really love that moment as well. I didn't think it was possible to really love Klaus/Rebekah after her big betrayal was revealed in season one. I was wrong. I loved seeing Klaus want to protect his sister from their mother's evil plans. His willingness to die in her place tells me that she has earned his trust again. It warms my heart to see them on good terms again.

I just love that quote. It tells me that, no matter how many times they are separated, they'll always find their way back to each other.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

it was particularly very sweet...

they kind of wave everythign in each other's faces but that was quite sacrificing...but why would she want to be daggered if she weren't going crazy?

yeah they do love each other
Old 01-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Some of my favorite moments between them have been when we've seen how strong their bond is. They have been through so much together, so it's great seeing them bend but not break.

That was quite the sacrifice for her, especially since the beginning of the episode had her voice-over describing what it feels like to be daggered. It would have to take something huge for her to put herself through that.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

yeah she just got break from being daggered and she was daggered again
Old 01-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ She can never catch a break. If she isn't off on her own, keeping Hope safe and hidden or trying to find a way to bring Kol back, then she's daggered in a coffin until her presence is needed for the story. Claire isn't a permanent fixture in the TO world, so TPTB have to find creative ways to keep her off our screens. It seems that daggering her is the most relied-upon option.

What did you think about Klaus/Rebekah when she was in Eva's body? Did Maisie give off the Rebekah vibe to you in those moments? I had to keep shaking the cobwebs and I had to remember that it was Rebekah that I was watching, but I thought she did a great job of portraying the character.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

I know...i wish she could be more on the show

I actually liked Maisie very.much..heck the first episode she did I thought Claire was there..
She did mannerisms and voice way too good..
I love them both equally
Old 01-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I miss seeing her on the show. I wish she was around more. It feels like something is missing when she's not part of the story.

I know! She definitely gave off the Rebekah vibe when she first appeared. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that I was looking at Claire in the role. =p I wonder how Maisie was able to accomplish this. Did she study Claire's performance in the role? Was it just the way that she played the role which just so happened to match perfectly with Claire? Do you know how that was achieved?

Since Claire has been Rebekah for me since her first episode on TVD, it's been kind of tough to imagine anyone else in the role. However, Maisie did such an amazing job of portraying the character that I've changed my mind about that.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

you're not alone in that

Atleast Maisie didn't give off the incest-y vibe

She might have prepared for the role and she seems a great actress Both are lovely
Old 01-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ So you know my pain. Do you know what the reason was that Claire went from supporting character to recurring character in season one?

I keep hearing that, but I haven't seen it...that much. Every time I've seen it, I've shaken my head to clear the confusing vibes about them, and told myself that they are siblings. It's worked every time.

I agree. As long as I'm getting the Rebekah vibe from the actress playing the role, then it's all good. So do you think we'll see more of Claire this season, or do you think they're going to go the Rebekah-in-another-body route again? Perhaps you think they'll keep her in her own body, but we won't see her?
Old 01-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

She got more projects and she is engaged now she said in an interview she wanted to be close to home now

I didn't think it tbh but damn fandom instilled those feelings in me but I do exactly what you do too
Old 01-13-2016, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I understand that. I'm happy for every good thing that has happened to he during the last few years. I just wish she was around more.

It's just one of those things that I never noticed until someone brought it up. I still haven't properly watched those same moments with new eyes yet. I'll let you know what vibe I get from them during my re-watch...whenever that may happen.

How do you think Klaus is going to react when he comes face-to-face with Rebekah after her dagger is removed and she is revived from her 'sleep'?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread