Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Partners in Crime [Klaus/Rebekah|Joseph/Claire] #5: K ~ "You're always leaving." / R ~ "And I always come back."

Welcome to the 5th
Klaus & Rebekah | Joseph & Claire
Appreciation Thread

"I loved you through everything
and you don't even care!"

credit

"Well, aren't we a pair?"

►Klaus & Rebekah | So Cold - YouTube

"If you come after my brother
I'll rip you apart."

"My dear sister, I feel pity for any man who
doesn't give you what you want."

Supporters:

1. tragedy
2. TruLove
3. Always Choose You
4. sprezzatura
5. Stefan's Sweetheart♥
6. Stay to the Lights
7. acoustichearts
8. Chasing Fireflies
9. Josie2288
10. ~Lost and Found~
11. WonderlandGabby
12. *Beautiful Stranger*
13. NBalways
14. Ankatje
15. Calgaryfan2006
16. Kelly_Dylan
17. Endless Obsession ♥
18. forever yours
19. kgp1217
20. linsxx3
21. TwilightPrincess
22. WilSonღFan
23. wickedrum
24. Nilicat
25. *Stephie*
26. bberry
27. Elena_1716
28. Degrassijayanny
29. fragileღheart
30. Calgaryfan2006
31. Jakie&Hyde*fan
32. mercia12591
33. *Amethyst*
34. Dancing Eyes
35. Si_Crazy
36. NicoleRenee
37. lisagslack14
38. ||michelle||

"I've spent my whole life loving and hating my brother
with equal measure."

credit

"I love my sister, but she lacks fortune on man.
They come and go for her, but I am the constant."

credit

"When you spend a thousand years with someone,
deciding to quit them is like losing a part of yourself."

"You'd lose your precious Rebekah."
"Wouldn't be the first time."

Previous Threads
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Last edited by rocky845; 04-21-2016 at 01:58 PM
Old 12-24-2015, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From the previous thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
No one yet?

I loved Freya from the start..and I loved she didn't turn out to be the evil one

I know..I dont love all of them but I simply fast fwd their scenes if it bothers me too much

I can see that too..I dont want anything happening to him

It depends on when he gets to know..If he does just after where we left off....then no mercy on Trinity .Also Trinity wants all of them to be locked up so he'll know sooner IMO

Or I dont know maybe he wont know until season ends
Not...really. I jump back and forth between liking and not liking them.

I'm kind of meh about Freya. I do like that she's with her family and she's trying to make up for lost time. I also do feel for what she went through at Dahlia's hands. Other than that, she's just there for me. I did like her introduction though. How great that Rebekah met Freya first? Girls gotta stick together.

I also fast-forward through parts that I don't like. At least, I try to fast-forward certain parts, but I always feel like I'm missing something when I do that. I almost always go back and watch the episodes properly. I don't do that with TO though. I watch the scenes, let out my displeasure at my tv, and then I move on.

I don't trust him, but I also don't want anything to happen to him right now. I want to get the whole story about him first. I'm actually hoping that he at least makes it to the season finale. I'm mostly curious to see where he was when everything went down in the mid-season finale. I actually missed him.

I think it's going to be a while before Klaus finds out that Rebekah has been daggered. I have a feeling that he'll be dealing with the Trinity for the next little bit. I think that we'll have to wait at least five or six episodes before he finds out. It will probably come out just when things look like they're working in his favor. Do you think someone will tell him, or will he discover her body on his own?
Old 12-25-2015, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
From the previous thread...

Not...really. I jump back and forth between liking and not liking them.

I'm kind of meh about Freya. I do like that she's with her family and she's trying to make up for lost time. I also do feel for what she went through at Dahlia's hands. Other than that, she's just there for me. I did like her introduction though. How great that Rebekah met Freya first? Girls gotta stick together.

I also fast-forward through parts that I don't like. At least, I try to fast-forward certain parts, but I always feel like I'm missing something when I do that. I almost always go back and watch the episodes properly. I don't do that with TO though. I watch the scenes, let out my displeasure at my tv, and then I move on.

I don't trust him, but I also don't want anything to happen to him right now. I want to get the whole story about him first. I'm actually hoping that he at least makes it to the season finale. I'm mostly curious to see where he was when everything went down in the mid-season finale. I actually missed him.

I think it's going to be a while before Klaus finds out that Rebekah has been daggered. I have a feeling that he'll be dealing with the Trinity for the next little bit. I think that we'll have to wait at least five or six episodes before he finds out. It will probably come out just when things look like they're working in his favor. Do you think someone will tell him, or will he discover her body on his own?
TFTNT

same for me..I watch the entire episode when it airs on tv later on

I missed Lucien too

I think he'll discover on his own ..I just dont know why
Old 12-25-2015, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I can't believe I said that. I'm not supposed to miss Lucien. He's so untrustworthy and shady and more often than not, I want him far away from Klaus, yet I was disappointed that he wasn't part of the chaos that was the mid-season finale.

I think the same thing. I don't want him to find her and go off the rails, but it seems like the most likely course for them in the second half of the season. I wonder where Elijah put Rebekah after he daggered her. It had better be a really good hiding spot. It would be so bad for everyone if Klaus were to accidentally stumble upon Rebekah's body and realize that she isn't on the run like he thought she was. I'm just worried about what the discovery would do to Klaus and Elijah's momentary truce if Klaus were to find out that Elijah and Rebekah decided to take action without consulting him.
Old 12-26-2015, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

For some reason I'm not worried..
Klaus will be emotional that Rebekah sacrificed for his happiness

Lucien better not be a participant to what happened with Freya , Rebekah and Cami ...because his death will be final then
Old 12-26-2015, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm just hoping that Elijah will get a chance to explain Rebekah's daggered state before Klaus goes with his gut and daggers him too. If he does get a chance to explain, then I think that Klaus will be touched that Rebekah thought of his happiness and the family's survival when she willingly endured a daggering which doesn't seem to be the most pleasant experience.

Please don't be a particpant.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to you yet.
Old 12-26-2015, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Please one more time dagger and I'll be done with this show..
On the contrary I might see Elijah asking for it because he'll feel miserable

Yes I agree though
Old 12-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Don't say that. You'll be done with the show before the season is out. You know that we haven't seen the last of those daggers. They are going to be used again and again for as long as the show is on the air. It's a matter of when, not if. I will only let down my guard if they are destroyed and there is no way that they can be made again. What are the chances of that happening?

Now what would make Elijah so miserable that he would ask for the dagger?

Aw, I just found this picture.

claireholt: Having the WORST time with this wet blanket! #theoriginals #tbt
x

Old 12-27-2015, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I roll my eyes whenever dagger is done..like they aren't creative enough

The gold dagger that could put Klaus down is out..white oak stake us gone..

Elijah never wanted to dagger Rebekah but he did..he won't be able to live with that for long

Seen that pic...so cute..thanks for posting
Old 12-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's the only thing that TPTB can do to the Originals to neutralize them for a while that isn't irreversible. A desiccation spell is another option, but they haven't gone down that route (I don't think).

So what's left? That's right. The daggers.

The guilt for that act most likely won't eat away at Elijah like some of his previous action probably did. Yes, he didn't want to dagger Rebekah, but it seemed like the only option for them all. He'll realize that soon if he hasn't already realized it. If it gets to be too much, I think he will choose confession over a voluntary daggering.

There aren't too many new Joseph/Claire photos, so I jump at the chance to post those photos when I come across them.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

I know..It still seems lazy to me

I know you're right He'll channel his rage by vanquishing all the enemies

They look very good together
Old 12-28-2015, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

That picture is adorable.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Thanks for the new thread!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 12-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
I know..It still seems lazy to me

I know you're right He'll channel his rage by vanquishing all the enemies

They look very good together
That's because it is lazy. I sometimes wish that TPTB would get creative when they need to temporarily take down an Original without actually taking them out. When the Mystic Falls desiccated Klaus on TVD, their plan was to keep Klaus neutralized for a few decades without actually killing him. Why don't TPTB try desiccation at least once on TO? It would take the Original out of the mix for a little while, and they can just feed them blood to bring them back. It would be an easy fix.

That's what I'm counting on. Elijah now has one more reason to want to vanquish their enemies. Bring it on!

I've always thought so. They seem like such good friends. I love seeing them photographed together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
That picture is adorable.
I know, right? I need to find more photos of them together, even if they're old.
Old 12-31-2015, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

I dont know..At this point I want them out of the picture for a while..I'm very excited for them to be locked up

something new threat just for them has come...and I love that

they look adorable

Elijah in revenge mode is scary
Closed Thread   Post New Thread