Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2015, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ Well, that's true. I might just be speaking for myself. I have yet to see a character that I can connect with. I'm constantly jumping from liking the characters one minute, then disliking them the next minute.

Bless them for that! I would rather see Rebekah every once in a while than to see Freya in every episode. I can't help it. I adore Rebekah. I've been her fan for pretty much every single moment. Freya didn't exactly win any points with me during season two, so I'm keeping my guard up with her.

That is so out-of-order. These actors and actresses play characters on TV. They should not be the targets of viewers who don't appreciate what the characters say and do. They're not the people who have final say in what is shown. Some people take things too far. It's not right.

I know! For some reason, I'm so protective of Lucien after the mid-season finale. I don't want him caught in the middle of the retaliation. I hope he gets a chance to show that he wasn't involved in any of Aurora and Tristan's schemes. Well, I hope he wasn't involved in them. Even if he was involved, a part of me thinks that Klaus is going to be at a point where he won't care about that. Lucien has been working with Aurora and Tristan, so he deserves the same punishment.

What do you think Klaus is going to do once he finds out that Rebekah has been daggered as a way to keep her from becoming Ripper!Rebekah again?
No one yet?

I loved Freya from the start..and I loved she didn't turn out to be the evil one

I know..I dont love all of them but I simply fast fwd their scenes if it bothers me too much

I can see that too..I dont want anything happening to him

It depends on when he gets to know..If he does just after where we left off....then no mercy on Trinity .Also Trinity wants all of them to be locked up so he'll know sooner IMO

Or I dont know maybe he wont know until season ends
Old 12-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread