Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 5x10 "There in the Disappearing Light" Episode Discussion {July 11, 2018 @ 9:00 p.m. EST}

5x10: "There in the Disappearing Light"

July 11th 2018 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: COLLATERAL DAMAGE — Klaus helps Hope cope with her pain in an unconventional way. A figure from Elijah’s past comes back seeking help. Elsewhere, Marcel takes on the nightwalkers, while Vincent deals with the fallout of a fateful decision. Daniel Gillies directed the episode written by Eva McKenna & Jeffrey Lieber. Original airdate 7/11/2018.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-11-2018 at 09:28 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Be watching this tomorrow after my errands or Friday
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

So much happen in this episode, and we lost so many. I love Klaus trying to create a outlet for Hope's rage. Klaus say to her"Go on sweetheart let it all out", as he encouraged her to beat crap out of him. . But when that wasn't working he brought her Roman.

Vincent trying to convince Ivy to turn into a vampire is a nice throw back to when Vincent had to convince Cami to turned. Love 💘it.

Marcel should not have tried to take on the Nazi vampire by himself. Marcel asking Josh to be back up is a long way from when all Josh use to do is hide. Josh was great in his fight against the Nazi vampire aka nightwalkers. Josh was so good that I never saw his death coming, and I was totally blind sided .
But the scene when Marcel toast to Josh as Josh's spirit say beside him gutted me . However , I was so happy ☺ that Josh was reunite with Aiden at the end.

But I 💘 Elijah and Antoinette setting the uninstaller up for Klaus, Marcel and Hope to get rid of them. One scream from Hope, and all was dead. I knew Hope was going to activate the werewolf curse. It was just a matter of time.

Question: So if the witch working for the nightmares was just some random witch, why did they need to hide his face? Why all the mystery ?
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Decided to wait until tomorrow or over the weekend
Old 07-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Decided to wait until tomorrow or over the weekend
It's a good episode. Did you see 5X09? If not you should watch both of them back to back.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
It's a good episode. Did you see 5X09? If not you should watch both of them back to back.
I need to do that 5x09-5x10 back to back, I had to do that previous of 5x06-5x08 of 3 episodes in a day
Reply   Post New Thread