Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 5x05 "Don’t It Just Break Your Heart" Episode Discussion {May 16, 2018 @ 9:00 p.m. EST}

5x05: "Don’t It Just Break Your Heart"

May 16th 2018 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: FLASHBACKS TO 1930’s GERMANY — A mysterious clue sent to Klaus (Joseph Morgan) leads him one step closer to finding Hayley. Antoinette (guest star Jaime Murray) opens up to Elijah (Daniel Gillies) after her past comes back to haunt her. Meanwhile, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) makes a decision that puts him at odds with Klaus. Finally, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) takes matters into her own hands to fix the mess that she’s created. Riley Voelkel and Steven Krueger also star. Jeffrey W. Byrd directed the episode with teleplay by Jeffrey Lieber and story by Bianca Sams & Jeffrey Lieber (#505). Original airdate 5/16/2018.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 05-15-2018 at 07:38 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked this episode it gave us a taste of what the storyline or the villain of the season is so find it interesting that the final season is gonna be a vengenance family to go up against The Originals - I also find it interesting that its surrounding around the Hybrid status related to being an adanation so glad that the pieces have fallen into place and see how it goes from here
Hmm thought that Elijah never re-met up with Klaus after 1919 New Orleans interesting to learn that they did indeed meet back up. Wonder when they crossed paths again cause 1920's was just Klaus|Rekebah and than Klaus put Rekebah to sleep because of Stefan. OH ok this is where they re-met up after 1919 problems in New Orleans

Well Klaus was surely right about the fact that it was a Vampire that took Hayley

Love to see Freya is still with Hope

Klaus lying to Elijah about where Rekebah is saying that Rekebah is with Stefan

Marcel is right that Hope should get a say in all this about the curse that is being asked of her

I like this Roman and hope he isn't bad though he is a vampire and would be a twist - I really fear now that he could be bad but I really really hope not

OMFG she's part of the cult that has Hayley and she was back there in 1933 Germany but it sounds like she left them. The dude is her father

I feel sorry for her though about Elijah leaving her but I do feel sorry for her with how it seems that she is running from her father and the cult - so seems like she truly could be good

Hope is gonna agree to the blinding and Klaus is gonna FREAK cause of how Marcel had called Freya about it

OHHH Way to go Hope taking matters into her own power and kissing that vampire, Roman "Was that just your first kiss?"

Oh my lord look what happens to the wolves

Stefan mentions wish we could learn how Klaus reacted to the fact that Stefan was dead

Klaus coming to stop Freya from doing the curse on Hope guess should have seen that coming

Now what is Elijah gonna do?

Oh Elijah helped her out in 1933 and no wonder she fell in love with Elijah

You think that will help Klaus? related to making more hybrid's

Marcel was right though about telling Hope and leaving it up to her choice

Greta? hope she didn't kill sweet Josh Glad that Josh is gonna live

I sadly am suspension now about that Roman kid so really hope he's

So Elijah's girlfriend may actually be bad afterall? well it looks like Elijah's girl can not be trusted now afterall - so thinking all this time, the 7 years. She's been playing him

DAMNIT related to the Roman kid is bad not happy about this at all
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love this episode because now we know who the vampires are. I was a little shock that Josh of all people would go along with Greta way of thinking and to try to defend Greta to Marcel of all people. Josh in a way deserve what he got. Now he knows Greta do not care who she hurt or kill as long as it help her cause. I wonder who else feel that way about Hope? I wonder who else is involved in Hayley's kidnapping. Klaus mention a witch being involved. So as witches go that means it will either be Ivy (I don't trust her) , Declan (I think he supernatural), or Vincent. I think if it turn out to be Vincent I will be shock.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Josh just sees the best in everybody related to trying to see the best in Greta and that's why he tried to defend her
Old 05-23-2018, 10:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
I think Josh just sees the best in everybody related to trying to see the best in Greta and that's why he tried to defend her

Ok I can understand that, but when someone is saying hybrids should be eliminated,and one of your friends is a hybrids you should speak up, or at least he should have told Marcel.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed he should have at least told Marcel - but it seems during the 7 years that Marcel|Josh are no longer as close though
Reply   Post New Thread