Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess that I didn't pick that up Marcel's first scene related to threatening to kill them both if they didn't leave - was probably something that Marcel thought would have caused Elijah to run but it didn't

I would like to disagree about niether of them being so harsh knowing him not to have memories I think using the harshness was probably required in their mind to get Elijah to listen

I think Klaus not bringing Marcel along to get Elijah was probably more along the lines that Klaus didn't realize or what to realize how much his brother was gone - Klaus probably thought his brother was still thre and that he could get Elijah to return on his own without needing to decompell him

I really loved the episode though think its probably my favorite from the season thus far was interesting to see things from no-memory Elijah's POV
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder now that Elijah has taken off his daylight ring, will we see a much darker Elijah? I think he might open the red door.
Elijah told Klaus that he knows all about his family. So do that means that he knew who Klaus and Rebecca was when they visit him?
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Was thinking maybe we could move our conversation over to http://www.fanforum.com/f393/%5B-ori...-5-a-63204395/
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread