Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2018, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 5x02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon" Episode Discussion {April 25, 2018 @ 9:00 p.m. EST}

5x02: "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon"

Apr 25th 2018 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: THE RETURN TO NEW ORLEANS — When a mysterious disappearance brings Klaus (Joseph Morgan) back to New Orleans, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) looks forward to the prospect of seeing her father again. However, when the dark magic that had been keeping them apart begins to manifest in dangerous ways across the city, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) turns to Ivy (guest star Shiva Kalaiselvan) for guidance about what it may mean. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) returns to New Orleans amidst increased tensions between the supernatural factions, while Freya (Riley Voelkel) makes a decision about her future with Keelin (guest star Christina Moses). Finally, Roman's (guest star Jedidiah Goodacre) surprise visit to the Mikaelson compound forces Hope to reveal some dark truths about her family. Steven Krueger also stars. Carol Banker directed the episode written by Carina Adly MacKenzie (#502). Original airdate 4/25/2018.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 04-25-2018, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks I'll be watching it even if again not fully caught up yet
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

An alright|good episode

- I really appreciated the Klaus|Hope scenes cause think it was needed where am NOT SHOCKED at all that it was Hope that caused the disappearing act related to Hayley she was fed up of nothing from Klaus. Though that flashback of what Hope had seen when she was 9 though their interaction over the fact of that and how hurt that Hope had been that Klaus stopped contact after it. Klaus thinking he was doing the right thing by stopping contact but it only made matters worst unfortunately

- Poor Henry really feel though that Marcel's arrangement was the kids only chance but than to find his body like they did at the end of the episode totally something else is at play - think second personality of Hope's that is doing all this without her knowledge? Especially after what Vincent had learnt or just another entirely different character doing this considering what happened to the kid and what happened to Hayley. Part of the darkness of Klaus being so near his daughter?

- I was liking the spark between Roman|Hope

- Poor Freya having to send her girlfriend away but unfortunately it seemed that she had too, cause she had to stay in order to take care of this crisis. I do hope after everything that they reconnect in the series finale in order to live happily ever after
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to break down the episode later. In the meantime, I'll reply to your post.

^ It was such a great Klaus/Hope episode! I was slightly surprised that Hope was responsible for Hayley's disappearance...but I shouldn't have been. She is Klaus Mikaelson's daughter. Of course she was going to be sneaky to get her father back to New Orleans. I know! I saw a gif set of that scene a few days after the episode aired, and I had to think really hard because I didn't remember that scene in season four. Then I realized that that was because it happened in this episode. Klaus thought he was doing the right thing by cutting off all contact with Hope after she saw him as the homicidal hybrid version when she was a little girl, but like you said, it made things worse. It broke my heart when Hope said that she waited for him to explain, apologize, or to tell her he loved her, but all she got from him was silence.

It really was the best option for Henry. I was so sad when I saw what happened to him. I'm looking forward to finding out what the end goal is for the person or people responsible sacrificing Henry like that.

I do too. Hopefully, the fact that I'm kind of rooting for them doesn't end up being the wrong decision for me. That has happened in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

I'm just hoping for a happy ending for them.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-02-2018 at 08:31 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Depending on how the series ends, maybe one day I will actually watch this.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You're not watching season five?

This has been my favorite episode of season five so far, mostly because of all the Klaus/Hope moments.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

No, I'm not.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Ah. You posted that you might watch season five depending on how the series ends. What would make you watch it?

I really missed Rebekah in this episode.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top