Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals 4x11 "A Spirit Here That Won’t Be Broken" Episode Discussion {June 09, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

4x11: "A Spirit Here That Won’t Be Broken"

June 09th 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: A FAMILY BETRAYAL — When its discovered that The Hollow is using a magical totem to fuel her power, Freya (Riley Voelkel) enlists Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) and Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) help to locate and destroy it. Elsewhere, an ultimatum by The Hollow puts Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) at odds with his own siblings, while an unexpected run-in forces Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Rebekah to confront the growing tension between them. Finally, The Hollow’s plan for Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) leaves her in the fight of her life. Hanelle Culpepper directed the episode written by Carina Adly MacKenzie & Michael Russo.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 07:43 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great episodes. Davina's back, good. Now maybe her and Kol can leave New Orleans like Josh suggested.

It was nice to see Jackson again, although I wasn't a fan. But I feel it took Hayley way too long to figure out it wasn't Jackson. I felt Hayley should have figure it sooner considering how much she was in love with Elijah. He would have been her happy place.

I didn't like Kol betraying his family, but he never really was a part of the group. I like his interaction with Hope, and Kol is right she is well very adjust for a Mikaelson. I would not have been mad at Klaus if he had killed Kol, considering that Kol was working for the hollow,and the hollow has been after Hope. But I also like that the mere mention of Camilla stop Klaus in his tracks.

I didn't like Rebecca fawning all over Marcel again. I think he is merely using her. It was just last week that Marcel was proclaiming his love for Sofya and was willing to die for her. This week he's kissing Rebecca?! I think Marcel needs Rebecca, or something from Rebecca to cure Sofya. I hate that Rebecca is being use.

The hollow is hiding inside of Hope. I wonder if that is what the hollow intended. If so it's partly Joel's fault.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top