Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 4x07 "High Water and a Devil’s Daughter" Episode Discussion {May 05, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

4x07: "High Water and a Devil’s Daughter"

May 05th 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: CHARLES MICHAEL DAVIS MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — When it’s discovered that The Hollow’s latest servant is on the loose, Freya (Riley Voelkel) places a protection spell on the compound, forcing Klaus (Joseph), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Hope (guest star Summer Fontana) to remain inside. Meanwhile, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) takes matters into his own hands when Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) is reluctant to perform a dangerous ritual needed to strengthen their defense against The Hollow. Finally, while Freya enacts a risky plan that brings her face to face with their latest threat, an unexpected twist leaves her life hanging in the balance. Charles Michael Davis also stars. Charles Michael Davis directed the episode written by Celeste Vasquez & Carina Adly MacKenzie.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 08:24 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Rocky! The Originals discussion is now moving here since TVD had ended?
Old 05-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

4X07 High Water and Devil's daughter:

There was a few things that made this episode great:

Elijah doing the hard stuff so Klaus won't have to.

Freya place a boundary spell on Klaus and Hayley's compound so they won't leave the house. Klaus feeling close in. We get to see how being lock up for 5 years affected him. I tell you it wasn't pretty.

Josh and Freya banter. Freya did a spell to turn Josh into Marcel. Josh made Freya promise that they will never hang out again. Like ever!

Vincent visited Danvina's grave to try to get a connection to the ancestors' magic, after Elijah slaughtered 4 teen witches. The ancestors broke Elijah's neck, but Davina came through for Vincent.

Hope Mikaelson is 7 and she's not stupid. She is also a powerful Mikaelson witch.
Marcel finally got to meet Hope, and Hope consider Marcel her friend.
Hope help Marcel escaped, and he promised to keep her safe.
Klaus still care about Marcel. Marcel still care about Klaus. Father and son put their differences behind them to concentrate on killing the hollow.

What we learned :

Sofia actually do care about Marcel
Freya actually do care about Keelin.
Keelin can take care of herself.
Elijah will kill anyone to protect his family.
Elijah doesn't remember what's it like to be human.
The last of the Hilton's bones was in the care of the Lockwood family. So now that Tyler is dead. We just know it's somewhere in Mystics Falls.
The Hollow's voice sounds like Davina
The Hollow has a crescent wolf tattoo on her . ( maybe she's a relative of Hayley's? )
The Hollow is hiding in Sofya .

So what did everyone think of the latest episode?
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisbeauty (View Post)
Thanks Rocky! The Originals discussion is now moving here since TVD had ended?
Actually, no. There are episode discussion threads for every episode that has aired since this board opened, which was during the summer between season three and season four of The Vampire Diaries. That means there are episode discussion threads for all the season four episodes, the two post-season four episodes that Klaus was in, and all episodes of The Originals.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Actually, no. There are episode discussion threads for every episode that has aired since this board opened, which was during the summer between season three and season four of The Vampire Diaries. That means there are episode discussion threads for all the season four episodes, the two post-season four episodes that Klaus was in, and all episodes of The Originals.
But there wasn't an episode thread for the latest episode, which was the turning point for this season.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ According to the episode guide that I checked a minute ago, this is the last episode that has aired. What is the title of the episode that you're referring to?

Last edited by rocky845; 05-11-2017 at 07:08 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ According to the episode guide that I checked a minute ago, this is the last episode that has aired. What is the title of the episode that you're referring to?
I was referring to "Voodoo in my blood". But I see there is a thread for it in this forum . So the discussion for the Originals will now be in this forum instead of the vampire diaries forum.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 05-16-2017 at 07:30 PM
Old 05-17-2017, 09:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode, particularly the scenes between Marcel and Hope, and the fact that Klaus is softening towards Marcel and vice versa. I like that Marcel really isn't a bad guy, despite his powers; he just wants to belong to the family.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisbeauty (View Post)
I loved this episode, particularly the scenes between Marcel and Hope, and the fact that Klaus is softening towards Marcel and vice versa. I like that Marcel really isn't a bad guy, despite his powers; he just wants to belong to the family.
I glad that he's no longer the antagonist. I love when Marcel took Hope out of harms way and when Klaus found them Hope told Klaus not to hurt Marcel because he's her friend. that reminds me of season 1,when Marcel saved Hope from Monique.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I just realized CMD directed this episode. He did a great job.
Marcel and Hope scenes were so great. It was so great and when Klaus realized what happened.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top