Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2017, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 3x20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried" Episode Discussion {May 06, 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. EST}

3x20: "Where Nothing Stays Buried"

May 06th 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: KLAUS AND LUCIEN FACE OFF– In the wake of a ruthless plan that has left their family shattered, Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) desperately search for a way to take down Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) once and for all. However, their efforts are put on hold following an urgent plea for help from Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis). At Klaus’ insistence, Freya and Elijah reluctantly stay behind to offer their help, while Klaus and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) head to the bayou after uncovering Lucien’s latest plan. Once there, an unexpected showdown between Klaus and Lucien forces Freya to take matters into her own hands, setting off a chain of events that will change all of their lives forever. Yusuf Gatewood and Danielle Campbell also star. John Hyams directed the episode written by Carina Adly MacKenzie & Christopher Hollier.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 07:55 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread