Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2017, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 3x15 "An Old Friend Calls" Episode Discussion {March 04, 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. EST}

3x15: "An Old Friend Calls"

March 04th 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: THE ARRIVAL OF A NEW FOE — When Klaus (Joseph Morgan) learns that Cortez (guest star Matt Cedeno), an old vampire with a vendetta against him, has arrived in New Orleans, he finds himself forced to deal with this new threat. Meanwhile, when Cortez begins threatening the lives of innocent residents, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) has no choice but to help the vengeful vampire in his plan to take down Klaus. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) turns to Davina (Danielle Campbell) for her help after several Strix members turn up missing, and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) confronts Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) after learning that she’s been dealing with Jackson’s death in a destructive way. Leah Pipes also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Carina Adly Mackenzie & Michael Russo
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 08:02 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread