Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2017, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 3x12 "Dead Angels" Episode Discussion {February 12, 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. EST}

3x12: "Dead Angels"

February 12th 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: KLAUS FACES OFF WITH AN UNLIKELY FOE – When a powerful weapon that could take down the Mikaelsons for good ends up in the wrong hands, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) finds himself in a tense standoff with an unlikely foe. Meanwhile, Elijah’s (Daniel Gillies) attempt to reclaim control of The Strix leads to a violent showdown and the emergence of a potential new leader. Elsewhere, when a new coven of witches tries to influence Davina (Danielle Campbell) into helping them locate the elusive weapon, she quickly realizes she may be in over her head. Charles Michael Davis, Phoebe Tonkin and Yusuf Gatewood also star. Darren Ganet directed the episode written by Kyle Arrington and Michael Narducci
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top