Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2015, 04:50 PM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 2x16 "Save My Soul" Episode Discussion {March 16, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

2x16: "Save My Soul"

March 16th 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: FLASHBACKS TO FREYA’S CHILDHOOD — Suspicious of where her true loyalties lie, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) invites Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel) to the compound in order to gain more insight into her past with Dahlia. After a series of strange visions, Rebekah (guest star Maisie Richardson-Sellers) begins to realize the body she’s inhabiting is attempting to regain control. With Rebekah’s life on the line, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) puts his bargaining skills to the test when he turns to Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood), who may have some knowledge that could help them. Lastly, at the bayou, Jackson’s (guest star Nathan Parsons) frustrations grow after Aiden (guest star Colin Woodell) questions his leadership skills. Daniel Gillies, Phoebe Tonkin and Leah Pipes also star. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Michael Russo
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 09:55 PM
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread