Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 2x13 "The Devil is Damned" Episode Discussion {February 09, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

2x13: "The Devil is Damned"

February 09th 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: FAMILY IS POWER – More dangerous than ever, Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) remains one step ahead after joining forces with a powerful figure from his past. As the threat to Hope’s life grows stronger, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) realizes he has no choice but to place his trust in his siblings to ensure she remains protected. Meanwhile, after being presented with an enticing proposition, Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) is forced to make a difficult life or death decision, and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) finds himself in the fight of his life after an unexpected visitor arrives at the safe house. At the bayou, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) continue to prepare for the unification ritual, but things quickly go awry when they become pawns in Vincent’s dangerous plan. Charles Michael Davis and Leah Pipes also star.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 09:57 PM
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread